• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Roleplay Come to Life

((Hosted by Musicfan and Co-hosted by me. If you feel intro need changing,Music,just tell me:)))

You have all registered for a roleplay site that has great reviews. A little bit later some devices arrive in the mail with the note:

'We thank you for registering. Use these to begin RP.'

A quick note:
The limitations a character has are based off of their personality. A hero or heroine can turn a blind eye to danger or a player/NPC that's a mother couldn't kill a child character.
Players can stop time but can only move arms and hands,to reach for RP DEVICES and type on them.

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Feeling slightly better)

Mass Email Test Run

Thouse who have signed up in the past week have been selected to test a special product that will improve your Role Playing experiance. If you have been selected you will recive a device that is designed after your favorite color and serieres. These are the tools that you will be RPing from all you need to do is select the thread from the drop down menu, then type out your post. The rest shall be handled by the device and no conection is need.

Feel free to use it how ever you see fit. And most of all have fun.

~GRL Studio product testing department.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I like Music's start much better, no offense. But slight confusion: Did we just get an email, or is the thingy we didn't ask for already at our houses?))

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Sorry like I said I'm feeling slightly better. Email was sent out a week ago. The packages should be at your door step. Sorry for the confusion.)

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Tryance" opened the package that just arrived in the mail. Sure enough it was the RPing device that he was told he would receive in about a week. He removed the device from the box. It's casing was dark green. He tried turning it on, and surprisingly it was in need of no charging. He started messing around with the device trying to get the hang of it.

Adamant starts opening the package he received. There were two objects In it. A red one and a Pink one. He realized these were the RP devices that he got an email about.
He called his sister over,and she quickly began examining it.
He also picked his up and turned it on to see what it could do.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Hello" the device said to thouse who had opened it.
"What RP would you like to sign up for.

Star Blitz: the sci fi mytery

The odd adventures of MoMo: a historical supernatural fantasy
(Props if you get the reference)

The trees: a horror based RP... " the list continued on for a while.

"I think I'll be a part of the Land of the corrupt RP." A kid was inspecting the device he had recived.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Thief opens his package, and it's a deep black device. He turns it on. He scrolls through the options. "Ooooh, Assassins of Lytha." He selects that roleplay, a medieval stealth fantasy.

((I don't get what we are supposed to happen, I mean they're all going to be connected by one rp right?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom