• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Repeating Character Names SO ANNOYING!

Z

ZDrocks!

This is my first time doing one of these

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
In OoT we don't know if Zelda's mother was also called Zelda and there has never been said there were more Impa's. In ST Zelda does refer to her grandmom Tetra who was Zelda. And it was normal in those days to name children after their ancestors. And in Impa's her case they all talk about the same Impa who created the Village. A bit of a useless topic.

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
This is my first time doing one of these

Example: HI! I'm zelda my moms name was zelda my grandmas name was zelda my great grandmas name was zelda ect. ect.

Are you trying to say that you wan't Zelda removed from the titles? Then explain to me how it can be The Legend of Zelda then? Ofc some games didn't have here, but that is why she's a LEGEND

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Are you trying to say that you wan't Zelda removed from the titles? Then explain to me how it can be The Legend of Zelda then? Ofc some games didn't have here, but that is why she's a LEGEND

SHE'S a legend? Let's just think about that statement for a second.

Z

ZDrocks!

I know it isn't much of a topic I just wanted to get it off of my chest I played oot before almost anything else and when I saw impa in oracle of seasons I was surprised

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I'm going to add to the fire in this thread and go off topic with you all, just to prove something.
The original Princess Zelda is in fact, a legend. All princesses of Hyrule are named Zelda in her honor.

Now, back on topic.
I do agree with the OP about the Impa thing. There are like 9001 different people named Impa.

Z

ZDrocks!

Just forget it I kinda feel bad about it now I didn't mean anything bad about it I just needed something to do I love all zelda games and I don't have anything against characters with the same name I was just looking for something to pass the time I probably should have said funny rather than annoying sorry for wasting your time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom