• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Red Desert RP (sign-ups)

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
SUPER-SPECIAL-AWESOME-PLOT-PARAGRAPH-NO JUTSU~!
(don't ask)

There are 13 dimensions living paralell in our existence, each one was once peaceful and strong. One day, a dark and corrupted man known as krech the dark one ripped his way through each dimension and corrupted each one and created chaos. He then found himself in the 5th dimension. Our Dimension. He came to Earth, and spread more chaos through greed and evil that lives in all mens hearts. War soon rose, and the once great planet earth was reduced to a red barren desert, and nothing more. Krech had soon corrupted all 13 dimensions, and dissapeared to never be seen again. There is no hope, no prophecy of light and no strength left.

Sweet, right? Oh by the way this is fantasy themed. Magic and crap is A-Okay.. anyways here's the sign up thing.

Name:
Hair style/color:
eye color:
clothes:
personality:
Race: (Human/Elf/half-beast/alien/dwarf) if half beast then name 1 animal and one other race too.
class: (Mage/Warrior/Thief/asassin)
Other:

And thats that. I will post my character last. And is someone is interested in Co-Owning this? I'll explain if you ask.

masterSword2

Smile!
This RP sounds really good:). I have high hopes for it!

Name: Conner Mason

Hair style/color: Medium length dirty blond hair

Eye color: Blue

Clothes: He wears armor-like clothing. It is on the old side, so its somewhat ragged.

Personality: He is very kind and caring. He became a warrior to be able to protect those close to him, and make the world a better place for them to live in. He can be a bit reckless as far as his own safety goes. He is very trusting and loyal, and makes friends easily.

Race: Human

Class: Warrior

Other: In a group he usually works best in a leader type position. He uses an enchanted sword that can extend twice its original length.

(BTW what time period does this take place in? I ask because I'm not sure what I should put as far as clothing goes, plus once the actual RP starts, idk what kind of weaponry will be available. I'll edit the clothing section after this is resolved. Thanks!:))

Last edited:

domo

The clothes are your choice, the time is actually in the future, so I highly imply that magic and other races were discovered. Weaponry is as varied as you want.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
This RP sounds good.Count me in.
Name: Rin Amaya
Hair style/color: http://dalian.7thstyle.com/2012/08/sword-art-online-ep-6-pv-001.jpg <-This
eye color: Bright Red
clothes: http://www.emptyblue.it/data/wallpaper/SwordArtOnline/sword_art_online_793_thumb.jpg <- This,but make the blue red.
personality: Kinda brave, Calm, Quiet, Serious and Violet when battle.
Race: Elf
class: Mage
Other: She has a sword that looks like dis: http://randomc.net/image/Sword Art Online/Sword Art Online - 07 - Large 39.jpg

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Name: Elliot Wuuth
Hair style/color: Medium length dirty blonde hair
eye color: Blue
clothes: Black enchanted cloak that can make him blend into the background, red shirt, black pants, mithril gloves
personality: Caring, nice, somewhat quiet.
class: Thief
Other: Uses dual knives, icepick grip, and sometimes uses magic

domo

All are accepted, Except for one thing Violet, the picture that was supposed to have a sword....doesnt have a sword. I still accept your character though.

And now I'm bored of waiting so I'm gonna post my Character and start the RP. Anyone can join at anytime.

Name: Genrax
Hair style/color: Black, short yet spikey
eye color: Green
clothes: Black sleeveless shrt, green shorts
personality: He is hot-headed and impatient, but he is also caring and protective.
Race: Human
class: Warrior
Other: He uses a gigantic buster blade with a red blade that was infused with fire magic (yay fire magic) His parents were killed by Krech And he wants revenge.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Name: Eve

Image: (Instead of a description, I decided to put some images)

Eve_from_black_cat_1.gif

personality: As a genetically modified clone, Eve has a robotic and straightforward personality. Originally accustomed to doing what others instruct her to, she becomes very focused when there's a good bounty. (She works as a bounty hunter) She's also competitive with people better than her, wishing to replace them to get better.
Since Eve was raised in a sterile, closed off environment, she is initially extremely innocent and naive, she had no idea what ice cream is until a man called Sven introduces her to the sweet treat. After joining Train and Sven, (Her two previous partners) Eve becomes very interested in the world around her. With an inquisitive mind, she becomes highly knowledgeable and enjoys reading books. She also likes to observe others to learn more about them. Her favourite book is "Heart-Pounding Survival" (Maroon Library).

Race: Bio-Weapon (Sorry if that is not really a race...)

class: Warrior, I guess? Can't exactly say bounty hunter or weapon....

Other:
Eve was previously created by a weapons smuggler called Torneo Rudman to revolutionise warfare and to be used as the ultimate killing weapon. Saved by a couple of bounty hunters, she is now able to live free. A year after her rescue the two sweepers died and she is left to brave the world on her own. Her favorite word from her weapon days is 'I smell blood on your hands' which she says to those who has killed in their lifetime.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Name: Eliza Worth
Hair style/color: Black, long hair with red streaks, and is in a curly ponytail.
Eye color: Blue
Clothes: Wears a white sleeveless shirt under a black leather jacket with short shorts and black boots.
Appearance: Imagine the clothes on her and with red streaks Google Image Result for http://image.blingee.com/images17/content/output/000/000/000/667/570715401_94978.gif She wears this dress sometimes.
Weapons: Bow and Arrow, Knives, and a spear and the Grim Reaper's weapon or a scythe which she uses for close up combat.
Personality: Defiant, strong, stealthy, strategic, amazing in battle, and is nice and a protector of those she loves, who died. Now she is on her own
class: Warrior
Other: Has been able to fight since she could walk, all she has done is train and train! She is an amazing fighter and will help in fortunate ways. She also has healing powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom