• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Red Desert RP (RP Thread)

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Rules:
THERE ARE NO RULES! (Actually just don't control another persons character unless you have permission)

(The storyline is in the sign-up, mastersword2 is the co-owner. Only him and me can control the plot).

Genrax was roaming the desert. He had nothing to do. His life was ruined 11 years ago, thanks to Krech the dark one. Not only had he ruined the life of Genrax and the planet earth, he had ruined all 13 dimensions.
Genrax: Krech.....One day......I'll get you....Untill then I have to get back to the cave, its getting hot out here.

Last edited:

masterSword2

Smile!
Conner scaned the area. "no sign of anyone else. Here should be a good place to stay for the rest of the day and through the night." with him, we're his mother and little brother and sister, who were twins. "they tire easily, so we can't travel more than 5 miles a day." thought Conner to himself. "This ledge should provide enough cover to tough out the heat. It's good we found it when we did. I'm not sure how much longer they would've held up..." now speaking to his family, he said "I think I saw signs of water up ahead. You three wait here while I go bring some back for us. If anything happens, yell and I'll be here before anything bad happens. I'll be back soon!" Conner grabed the empty canteens they carried and headed off to get water.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Rin was roaming at the hot desert, with no one with her.She was alone, with no one with her."Need... water....." she said.She's a mage,she could control every element.Rin was too tired to make water,then she fainted at the desert.

domo

On the way to Genrax's secret cave, he found Rin, fainted.
Genrax: Holy crap! Are you okay? *shakes Rin awake*

Violet Link

Rin was unconsious,then she felt someone shaking her.She then was awake."Gah...I have a headache.... I'm stuck at this desert..." she said.
"Water.....Need...Water..."

masterSword2

Smile!
Conner was taking a long time to get the water. After the days walk through the desert, the mother was exhausted. She tried to fight the sleep away, but to no avail. The twins were getting bored of waiting, and since their mother couldn't stop them, the decided to explore the ledge. They walked around behind the ledge and started running around and playing, making lots of noise like most kids their age do. However nearby were a group of bandits. They heard the children, and decided to go investigate, hoping to find supplies to steal. The group of bandits walked up to the unsuspected kids, who had their backs turned to them. One of the bandits, trying to sound as friendly as possible said, "hey little kiddie, would you be a good boy and tell us where your camp is? We have something we want to give you." the little boy pointed towards behind the ledge. "thanks little buddy!" said the bandit, not in the same friendly tone as last time.this time it was harsher, and more menacing. Suddenly, the group closed in on the twins, and killed them. "Now that their out of the way, let's see what they got with them!" the bandits walked around the ledge, to where the mother was still asleep. They killed her as easily as they had the children. "this place looks good for a camp. We might as well stay here. Too bad they didn't have much on them..."

Conner had just finished getting the water and was heading back to camp.

domo

Genrax was glad to hear the stranger talk, but he knew she needed water. Fast. He ran as fast as he could to his cave.
Genrax: Hold on! My cave is a ten minute run from here, and there's a stream inside it!

Violet Link

"Th-Thank y-y-you...." she said.Rin followed the stranger to his cave weakly, and falls down on the way.
"Gah...I'm terribly dizzy...and tense...." she said.

masterSword2

Smile!
Conner saw the camp from afar. There, were a group of bandits.... And his dead mother. He dropped the water out of shock at the scene before him. Rage filled his heart. "my mother is dead, and who knows what happened to the twins..." suddenly he knew what he was going to do. "They will not get away with this. I will avenge my family. They. Will. All. Die."
Filled with bitterness and anger, conner recklessly rand towards them, and killed the first man he saw. Then another. And another. He was unstoppable. No one could stand against his rage. Then it was over. The bandits dead bodies layed before him. He then searched for the twins. He found them laying behind the ledge. That's when he started crying. It was too much for him. He buried his family, and burned their killers. He gathered up his stuff, and walked on. He could not bear to stay in the place where he'd lost the last of his family. "that's it." he thought. "I've now failed to save every single person that's ever mattered to me. I swear from this day forward, I will not let anyone close to me be killed. I will not let it happen."

With that he began walking. No destination in mind, just determination to move forward.

(my posts so far have been a kind of setup for conners character. My following posts wont be so long. Sorry If they were hard to follow:P. idk how good I am at getting this across without it being all jumbled up. So... Yeah that's all :P.)

domo

Genrax: Began getting worried about the stranger. He picks Rin up and carries her the rest of the way, right next to the water.
Genrax: There you go, some nice water. Drink up.

Violet Link

"Thank you..." she said to him.Rin raises her hand,controlling the water then puts it in her canteen.She then drinks the water.
"I feel a bit better now..Thanks.. What's your name? ..My name is Rin Amaya...and yours?"

domo

Genrax: My name is Genrax. It's nice to meet you Rin. You're a mage, aren't you? I haven't met one before, but I've heard of the amazing things they can do.

domo

Genrax: Is that so? You seem like a special person. Anyways, you can camp at my cave as long as you want. I don't mind. It beats being alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom