• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Red, Blue And/or Yellow on 3DS E-shop?

Well they are GBC games, so there is a possability, However It would be impossible to trade because in Red/Blue/Yellow you need a cable to trade and because of that I don't think it would be worth Game Freak's Time to re-release them.

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
This is a very basic question and I do appologise if this has been asked before, but don't you think it would be awesome if nintendo re-released the original pokemon games on 3DS e-shop as downloads?

YES! Along with the Oracle of Seasons/Ages games. If Nintendo did re-release the games, I would hope they would maintain that inter-cartridge linking technology or whatever its called.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
They totally should. They'd probably make a big profit off of it. New gamers would get a chance to experience the classics and it would probably convince me to get a 3DS.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
This would be good as long as it was a port and the only features changed were the trading so it was compatible with the 3DS. I would like the original battle/stats system and nothing new. Glitches and all

They should mess around with the original 1st generation e-Shop games, so that you can trade pokemon wirelessly through 3DS technology. That would be amazing.

Nintendo have stated quite clearly that they want to keep the VC games original and not alter it in any way. They don't want to enhance the graphics nor do they want to add Mulitplayer features. They don't add proper Pokémon games because they would end up altering the game, so Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow for the 3DS is out of the question.

Last edited:
Well maybe they could make it possible to somehow be able to transfer them to other games...IDK how though lololol, but they modified Four Swords pretty well...doesn't seem like it would be impossible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom