• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Realistic Next Gen Zelda

Hey guys! I'm an architect and I work with 3D renderings and I used a software called Lumion which is a really good real time renderer to offer you a glimpse in what a next gen Zelda title could look like. Stay tuned as I intend to remake other areas (next one will be Tarrey Town)!

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Hey guys! I'm an architect and I work with 3D renderings and I used a software called Lumion which is a really good real time renderer to offer you a glimpse in what a next gen Zelda title could look like. Stay tuned as I intend to remake other areas (next one will be Tarrey Town)!

:ohno:
This is awesome man! Love it. How's your progress? Can it be patched with the game?

:ohno:
This is awesome man! Love it. How's your progress? Can it be patched with the game?

unfortunately these are not game ready files :/

Here are the still images

I looks great, and it realy helps that you not only imported the model but also add foliage to the building to blend it a lot better in the environment. The dedication is appreciated.

That looks fantastic! I may have to try Lumion for my own renders, it looks like it has a much better color temperature than Twinmotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom