• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Pretty freaking awesome. 8/10. Would've given you a ten, but there is no Wind Waker Link on there.

Funny you mention that...
I'm working on a new edition of the signature to include Wind Waker Link. I finally found WW link in that pose, and feel the need to include it.

Back to the Game:
Seems standard. 5/10

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
-Lol- oh mandy you are truly the silliest filly. You and your ganon love. ^-^

Any who, I love the colors for the base. Self Drawn art is always an automatic amazing. You cannot get any more inspirational-ly creative then by pulling something straight from your own mind and thoughts. It adds a touch of your own quality productivity to it in a sense.

I love the pose and the pencil etched font-likeness. You centered lovely and the render masking is superb ^-^

Plus I know how your a woman who enjoys her ganon so i'll also give you points for going for what you love and not for what may look good to the eyes of others.

10/10 madame

Excellent. ^-^

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Cause, as I may have added to the image and created most of what you already see, Twilight Sparkle is the one really doing the work ^-^ why ruin it by putting my name on it? -lol-

But any who, i'll go ahead and level with you, I love the plot of the signature, the colors blend so delightfully and at the same time contrast almost effortlessly. I love what you did with the focal and extra points for the sprite add on ^-^

The image is sharply distorted and that's partially what i'm loving about it as well. This image is the exact opposite of itself in a sense -lol-

You went size conservative as well, bold yet professional excellent madame.

The pose is awesome and the font is superbly placed as well. ^-^

Mysterious yet outgoing

Modern yet Classically retro

10/10 brilliant ^-^

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
8/10
It's neat to see the evolution of Link all in one place. :3
(though my favorites are the 8-bit ones, OoT/MM, and Twilight Princess)

Really dislike the Skyward Sword Link xP
(in terms of actual game graphics) ... official art is good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom