• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Avatar!

T

TheLastLink

Cool, and yet creepy at the same time, and it's creepy and cool, too.

8/10

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, a number 43 and some force gems is not bad for an avy, but I like it when there is an image of a person or animal in the member's avy, so 6/10.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well, a number 43 and some force gems is not bad for an avy, but I like it when there is an image of a person or animal in the member's avy, so 6/10.

Actually they're the Crystalline Elements which must be collected and help to create the Four Sword.

And as for enemytracker's avvy, I think it suits him pretty well. A buncha Deku Scrub Links... and it's pretty clear and cool too. 8/10 Meh, I'm not picky at all.

Tom

Right, this looks fun... Your avatar looks okay to me, I like avatars when they're not too much colorful.
7/10

Hazel

A Frog
I like yours, it is clean and simple. Also, you do not feel like you are missing out on too many details. And also, it's a cute little child.

8/10

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
What the heck is that? Is that a robot? lol

Jk, the colors are nice, blood red and black. I like your avy, I give 8/10, only because I'll keep the other two points for me. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom