• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Random Moments from Anything and Everything

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Mom: What is that a plush of?
Me: It's a Mario thing.
Mom: What's it called? A shine sprite?
Me: No, a Luma. But I don't really understand why that matters because you wouldn't know what that is anyway...
Mom: Oh. I had the picture of it in my head but I didn't know what it was called.
Me: ... Seriously?

(My mom does not like video games. Maybe my brother has something to do with this...)

To emphasize a point while telling us something, my Lit teacher shoved his podium so hard that it fell off the desk. Then this happened:

My Literature Teacher[Let's call him Bork]:Oh, I really dented it this time... **is examining a small podium he keeps on the table in the front he stands at*
Me: you mean you've thrown it off your desk before?
Bork: Yes, I have... wow.
Me: *laughing so hard I can't make sound* I HAVE to write this down!

...My teachers are weird.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
(A scene in my Twilight Princess parody)

(They obtain the Clawshot)
Link: Huh, this is different than the hookshot...
Saria: Well no duh, it has a claw instead of a hook.
Link: But the hookshot didn't really have a hook, it had a spike.
Saria: So you think it should be called the Spikeshot?
Link: Well... Not really...

(I'm sure many of you know that Saria's there by now)

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
tumblr_mieucymo5Q1s5uhr8o2_500.png

Game is Fire Emblem: Awakening

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Me: *sharpening pencil like the good little student I am*

Friend: *walks into class, talking to another friend* .... YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN I WAS CONCEIVED!

Me: whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, WHAT DID I JUST HEAR

*Me and my friends talking about Pokemon*

Austin- Hey, you know Ash finished in the top 16 in the Kanto Pokemon League, the top 8 in Johto and Hoenn, the top 4 in Sinnoh, and then the top 8 again in Unova.
Ocarina- Yes, I know. He's not a very good trainer.
Austin- But he's getting better. They're coming closer to the end of the series.
Ocarina- You know how the series should end?
Austin- Hm?
Ocarina- Ash should make it all the way to the finals and begin the fight we all want to see. He should battle Red, and he should MISERABLY fail to win. Red should just appear and walk up to the battlefield, throwing out his Pikachu without a single word. Ash sends out pokemon after pokemon, and Red commands his Pikachu to defeat them with only the snap of his fingers. After a several episode-long battle, Red wins using only one pokemon and silently walks out of the arena.
Austin- YES. And Ash should get more desperate throughout the fight and push his pokemon farther than they can go, causing them to lose. Then at the end, Red should walk up to Ash after the tournament and tell Ash what being a pokemon master is really about: that it isn't strength matters, but the experience with your pokemon and your friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom