• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art RANDOM ART COLLAB!

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Sup peeps, Random Person here.

In my attempt to bring more Zelda art to this world, I will now start an art collab. The topic is one you've seen before, but at the moment I am obsessed with it. And by obsessed, I mean it keeps coming to my mind. I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!

Topic: 21st Century Zelda

What do ya think? Too RDC-ish? Oh well. Anyway, here's how we're gonna do this for all who wants to compete. I'm going to try to keep this as much free-ish as possible BUT... you know me, I gotta put down some rules.

1) Sign-up for your drawing. For now I'm allowing characters and landscapes, but if you come up with an idea that doesn't fit those, let me know.

2) There will be one Person per character/landscape (unless you want to work with someone). I should say one entry per character/landscape. First come, first serve. Note that things like OoT Link is not the same as WW Link, nor is Adult Link the same as Young Link. However, two people drawing two separate Ezlos will be too confusing.

3)You can sign up for as many people/landcapes as you want, but you must do it one at a time. Sign up, draw, submit, sign-up again. If you want an exception, like maybe you want Kafei and Anju to match so you want to draw both of them, ask. I'm soft, I'll most likely say yes. I'll post here who signed up for what.
4) Either digital or traditional art. (Preferably digital)

4) Rated PG-13. No foul language nor sexual or explicit themes. Really with an art-collab, you generally don't have to worry about these things.

5) Submit by posting pic here.

Remember, this is 21 century, not the future. So lets try to make modern characters, and not have things like Link holding a light-saber, or Zelda in a hover-car. I'm not going to force you to, but try to be curteous. If you sign up for a character and it takes you longer than you thought to even get started, just unsign up so others can have a chance. There's no due date, I'm keeping this open FOREVER MWA HA HA HA... or until people stop posting. All accepted entries will be posted in ZD's deviant art account under a special folder. I'll post here in the first post who signs up for what. If you have a deviant art account, you can send me your DA account or whatever method you think works best to get it on there. Otherwise it will be posted under ZD's name, (with your Zelda Dungeon name getting the credit of course)

Let's do this peeps and lets have fun doing it!

********************SIGN-UPS**************************
Legend of Zelda
N/A

Adventure of Link
N/A

A Link to the Past
N/A

Link's Awakening
N/A

Ocarina of Time
Saria - xskywardx
Young/Adult Link - Atticus

Majora's Mask
Tingle - Random Person
Zora Link - MikauIncarnate

Oracle of Seasons
N/A

Oracle of Ages
N/A

The Wind Waker
Link - Azure Sage

Four Swords/FSA
All four Links - Raindrop14 (Delayed)

Minish Cap
N/A

Twilight Princess
N/A

Phantom Hourglass
N/A

Spirit Tracks
N/A

Skyward Sword
Fi - mandym287
Zelda - PathlessObject4

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Hmmm, sounds good to me. Alright, I guess I'll join in.

My sign-up:
Adult Link and Young link from Ocarina of Time?
(Or must I sign-up separately for each. The idea I have in my head has them together.)

Also, Traditional or Digital?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Hmmm, sounds good to me. Alright, I guess I'll join in.

My sign-up:
Adult Link and Young link from Ocarina of Time?
(Or must I sign-up separately for each. The idea I have in my head has them together.)

Also, Traditional or Digital?

Ah, good question. I want to say both, but I feel this will work better with digital art. Thus, my final answer, digital art.
Never mind, either will work! (I prefer it be digital though)

I'm not exactly sure how this is working.... But can I claim Skyward Sword Zelda? And as for the collab part? What exactly are we collaborating? Do I need a partner to do the picture with or something? o3o

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Say, can I do the four Links in Four Swords please? The thing I have in mind will work better if I can do all four. But if not then I'll pick someone else to draw. ^^

So digital? Okay, I think I'll do what I've been doing with most of my drawings then.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I'm not exactly sure how this is working.... But can I claim Skyward Sword Zelda? And as for the collab part? What exactly are we collaborating? Do I need a partner to do the picture with or something? o3o

The collab thing basically means we all coolaborate to do drawings. In this case, everyone is doing a different drawing in a similar theme.

Ooh, ooh! Pick me! Pick me! Ooh, pick me!

1344889_o.gif

*ahem* So, anyways... I would like to work on Fi from Skyward Sword. That game's interface is a tad futuristic already, because of Fi, but I think I could do something with her that is 21[sup]st[/sup] century. *hinthint* It's a technology that has been developed, but it still in its early stages. So it's still present day, but is also Fi-like regarding her seeming out-of-place in her time period. I shall make her seem a tad ahead of her time. Just a little. Edikha. But, don't worry! It's still 21[sup]st[/sup] century. I promise.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Pre...Preferably digital? I can't do digital artwork. :kawaii: It'll have to be traditional for me. May I sign up for Wind Waker Link?

I have a question. Can the characters have speech bubbles?

Hmm... That might clash against what's going on, but I want this to be as free as possible, so I'll go ahead and allow speech bubbles.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I have come to bring you sad news to you guys and gals. My computer is having major virus problems. Thus far we have found four trojan viruses and 14,000 tracking cookies. I'm using the crappy computer right now, which I can't get to use gimp or anything. So my picture will bedelayed until further notice. :<

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
ME!
Wait..
i can't do digital.... so can i just go and take pictures of my drawings in a bright room instead lol?
I want to do Twilight Princess~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom