• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Rainy's Art^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Looking good. Judging from your past submissions I say you really are improving at the speed of light. Keep it up. ^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, I know I'm not done the SS Link picture yet but I'll get to that soon.^^ I just got a little inspiration to do these so I did them.^^

Some Detective Conan fan art:
Conan.jpg

Just a random pic:
Wind.jpg

These will be colored soon. Hope you can be just a little more patient with me Linkanon for the SS pic, I promise it'll be done soon.^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
These look great, my friend. ;) I can't wait to see them colored. You haven't ceased to amaze me, you've been improving like crazy, and I am proud of you. Keep it up, Rainy. ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I gotta say art looks good in black and white, but when it comes to adding color, art just looks plain better. You did a great job coloring them. ^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Thanks.^^ Okay, I've FINALLY finished Linkanon's request.

SSLink.jpg

And I just watched six episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist and I drew some fanart.^^

Ed.jpg

Coming soon in color...

EDIT:

Here is Link in color:

SSLinkC.jpg

If you didn't notice I was a little lazy with the coloring of Link.:sweat:

Last edited:

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Great stuff as usual! =D The colored Link picture looks really nice.

I think to challenge yourself it would be a good idea to maybe start experimenting with drawing more dynamic poses. Most of the drawings you've posted recently have been upfront profile shots, and while there is nothing wrong with that, it's important to be comfortable with drawing the human figure at any angle. The picture with the girls hair blowing in the wind was really nice and it would be great to see more stuff like that. <3

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Thanks guys.^^

Great stuff as usual! =D The colored Link picture looks really nice.

I think to challenge yourself it would be a good idea to maybe start experimenting with drawing more dynamic poses. Most of the drawings you've posted recently have been upfront profile shots, and while there is nothing wrong with that, it's important to be comfortable with drawing the human figure at any angle. The picture with the girls hair blowing in the wind was really nice and it would be great to see more stuff like that. <3

Thanks for the advice, it really helps.^^

EDIT:

And here is Edward in color:

Edward.jpg

(if you can't tell I was a little lazy with this one too.:sweat:)

Last edited:

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
How did I just now find this art thread..... :facepalm:

Anyways, these look great, Rainy!! I like how you have your own style of eyes that you use in your drawings~ They fit in with your drawing style really well! ^^

The only thing that I think that you should practice for now is the anatomy. Try studying everything (yes, everything) around you. Take notice of their shape, their shadows, their lighting, etc. Jot down quick sketches of these objects in a small notebook or a random piece of paper (whatever works :P). You can sketch these objects in your own style (which looks really great, by the way ;)) or you can use a realism-type style if you want to try something different. But, once you have a good grasp of drawing anatomy (I still have troubles with my anatomy...), you can draw almost anything!

I wish you good luck!!!!! :zelda:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
How did I just now find this art thread..... :facepalm:

Anyways, these look great, Rainy!! I like how you have your own style of eyes that you use in your drawings~ They fit in with your drawing style really well! ^^

The only thing that I think that you should practice for now is the anatomy. Try studying everything (yes, everything) around you. Take notice of their shape, their shadows, their lighting, etc. Jot down quick sketches of these objects in a small notebook or a random piece of paper (whatever works :P). You can sketch these objects in your own style (which looks really great, by the way ;)) or you can use a realism-type style if you want to try something different. But, once you have a good grasp of drawing anatomy (I still have troubles with my anatomy...), you can draw almost anything!

I wish you good luck!!!!! :zelda:

Thanks, this helps a lot.^^ I'll certainly try that.^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom