• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Rainy's Art^^

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Lovely picture, Rainy! 8D I love how you captivated the snowy landscape. ^_^

As Atsuma said, it also reminds me of Christmas. XD 'Tis the season! :3

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Looking nice, I like both cards, good job. We should get our friends together and make Christmas cards or something. ^^

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Naaaw! 8D What a cute snowman! <3 I just wanna pinch his snowy cheeks. ^_^ Wonderful job! 8D (And yeah, I would consider a snowman art as well) :D

I can tell your really improving in your drawings, they are really good! I'm no artist myself either, hands, feet/toes, and computers get me too :P I used to draw people the same as you, with hands hidden if possible, and mostly facing forward, but my friend gave me a request (actually an order) to draw her a picture, and it was out of my comfortish zone.
I didn't think I could do it so I ended up putting myself down, sadly not drawing it for at least two weeks, but I finally decided to try, and I drew a picture unlike the others i normally do.
Of course it wasn't great but drawing that actually helped me with drawing different positions of people, and eventually I actually got better at drawing that way and it improved my comfortish zone ones also because I learned about the shapes of things, not just viewed from the one angle.
:P I'm sorry this is long but I think you should try too! I'm requesting you draw me a picture of WHOEVER you want, but in a different position, please? :angel:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I can tell your really improving in your drawings, they are really good! I'm no artist myself either, hands, feet/toes, and computers get me too :P I used to draw people the same as you, with hands hidden if possible, and mostly facing forward, but my friend gave me a request (actually an order) to draw her a picture, and it was out of my comfortish zone.
I didn't think I could do it so I ended up putting myself down, sadly not drawing it for at least two weeks, but I finally decided to try, and I drew a picture unlike the others i normally do.
Of course it wasn't great but drawing that actually helped me with drawing different positions of people, and eventually I actually got better at drawing that way and it improved my comfortish zone ones also because I learned about the shapes of things, not just viewed from the one angle.
:P I'm sorry this is long but I think you should try too! I'm requesting you draw me a picture of WHOEVER you want, but in a different position, please? :angel:

Hmm, sure I'll try it.^^ What you siad kind of makes sense you know? Okay, it'll be done maybe tomorrow.^^

And here is a picture I drew with some new art supplies I got from my grandparents.^^ It's in color.:D

Rainy's stuff8.jpg

But of course, the hands don't look great and I don't like my chin.:sweat: But, I shall try to do my best for your request Chrimson.^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
It's good to see the drawing in color. I don't like using color pencils or crayons for my drawings, I always ruin my art when I do. :( But anyway, the snowman looks cool, glad you had some use for the snow. I could have made one myself, but I was too lazy to go out in the cold and make one. ^^ Keep up the good work, Rainy.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, so here is another request from my sister. I have colored pencils that when you draw with them, it looks like crayon. So, just clearing up some cunfusion if there was any.^^

Rainy's stuf9.jpg

I think the head looks a little small but I want to know what you guys think.

And Crimson, I'll get to yours right away.^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom