• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
also how many posts did I make I'm feeling kinda lazy but I don't want to get modkilled

for the record the condition is that if the night has 10 posts total everyone who has posted will be modkilled. there's been more than 10 posts tonight so everyone is safe unless the post count goes down somehow.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
for the record the condition is that if the night has 10 posts total everyone who has posted will be modkilled. there's been more than 10 posts tonight so everyone is safe unless the post count goes down somehow.
Deleting Posts is insta-ban too

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
we don't have delete permissions

not that i'd be mad if such a bold move were made

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
At least. In a standard KP game I'd expect a two person start to an expanding Mafia. With the high KP of this game it wouldn't surprise me for there to be more, especially with mass revival added in. So I'd say minimum we are looking for four (total) but probably be looking for like five scum if they got two successful conversions.

@DawningWinds is your KoD information rooted in his modkill? Because KoD isn't the type to get himself intentionally mod killed so I don't see a world where he just straight up chose to lie and die rather than misunderstanding unless his role demanded it, but if that's the case he more likely started 3p and would have pulled the trigger day 1. Also I notice a distinct lack of considering Caps in your post flip spew.

Let's talk tinfoils then. Let's say KoD was OG mafs. Let's say someone else was turned N1. I submit DW. The push here could be TMI from maf culted DW that would then know that KoD was OG in maf chat, and would know from experience that maf culted don't flip maf cult on death. Further is the lack of a Caps mentioned in the remaining Mafia roundup. Caps easily could have been the N2 cult and given how quickly he jumped off CL at day start his behavior wouldn't exactly contradict that, as cult!Caps can't simply dump his CL push. Both can then push CL today in the finale because even in death a cult!DW can medium the leader to probably recruit more to their side, which plays in to DW down playing the motivation of our cult doc.

And that, people, is how you properly make a captains hat out of your tinfoil.

It is very, very unlikely DW is culted.

I have the feeling cult he might've been able to act both Day and Night or that he was some sort of double agent rather than a mafia-cultifier

in both cases it'd be expected for us to have somewhere in between 3-5 total mafia (3 in double agent or Night only, and 5 if Night+Day)

@Morbid Minish is your action night only?

My action is indeed night only.

is your KoD information rooted in his modkill? Because KoD isn't the type to get himself intentionally mod killed so I don't see a world where he just straight up chose to lie and die rather than misunderstanding unless his role demanded it, but if that's the case he more likely started 3p and would have pulled the trigger day 1. Also I notice a distinct lack of considering Caps in your post flip spew.
It's mechanical info from what my own role does. His role does in fact involve being modkilled, however this may or may not apply to getting modkilled from breaking the rules?
That said, I have since been suggested in one of my OC chats that KoD did not intentionally outright lie and that he instead made a complete misinterpretation of his role and omitted its main effect. There appears to be nothing in his actual role text suggesting he would be immune to modkills from breaking the rules and I do not understand the leaps in logic necessary to get to that assumption. So I think more likely the modkill was intentional thinking it would let him use his role. My info from the same OC suggests it did not actually allow him to do so and we would most likely be aware if he had used it.

On tangentially related note to all that, we probably have a way to get modkilled without breaking the rules. This may or may not just be Numbers' role? But KoD's role might not be able to function at all without such a thing existing in some capacity.

I think that Caps is less likely to be partnered with CL than others because of their interactions thus far. Same as I believe multiple others have stated.

Let's say someone else was turned N1. I submit DW.
May I remind you the cult doctor claimed to target me during the only night that I have been alive thus far? And that I only had two OC chats at the end of night one unless, one of which you can look at and see exists (you'd have to read the first page to see that I'd have been in it during night one but is that really so hard) and one of which has been corroborated by modconfirmed still-town which means I did not get added to any cult/scum chat. For me to be scum, Caps must be a liar before Night One ends but your tinfoil has him being culted after me.

Both can then push CL today in the finale because even in death a cult!DW can medium the leader to probably recruit more to their side, which plays in to DW down playing the motivation of our cult doc.
I cannot select the target during the night, they must be an available target for me during the day unless there was only one available target at the end of the day.

also i feel like Storm might be bullshitting about being immortal and he just never got targeted
Neon claimed to have shot him with her main shot last night. though? Unless they're both scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom