• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I like didn't even check the website I left all my mafia games to get my mental health right

a'lana

cotton candy
the problem with scum!neon is why would she reveal having KP? and why would she use it on libk and cynical *(at least if she lied about the random part?)

@Neon can you please answer my question?

a'lana

cotton candy
i guess if neons kills arent actually random she wouldnt use it on kod either unless kod is truly millered town, he did keep insisting on it in dead chat when we all died again.

so Neons kills are probably truly random which wouldn't be AI but why would she actually claim this if scum?

a'lana

cotton candy
she might've not shot KoD at all

storm got hit multiple times that night iirc
considering he's "immortal" he might be able to deflect back the kills or something
still why shoot people like libk and cynical if not random?

However I agree that nobody new actually died and therefore it's probably just storm

oh I got a strike whoops

vote: storm

@15377 can you make a rule that if your username is @Storm you'll be modkilled

or perhaps two rules if you can't do that - like "if your usernamename starts with "Stor" and you post more than 2 times you'll be modkilled" and "if you post fewer than 3 posts in a phase you'll be modkilled"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom