• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

a'lana

cotton candy
vote Storm

because i need to vote and hes immortal so not harmful although im not actually sure if hes wolf ATP

what the actual **** just happened?

@ExLight are you behind this?

i dont think the kills come from neon this time considering it seems just like the resurrect was temporary but now somehow we are all alive anyway???

a'lana

cotton candy
why i dont think those kills are neons work is it seem like neon can shoot one person and have 2 other kills randomized. but now SIX people died? and i still dont get why would scum!neon be honest about having this kind of role if scum. would be waaay simpler if she just keeps quiet.

I will say that when everyone died again i was sussing exlight but now im not sure anymore.

@Neon I ask, do you know which of me and Minish was the NK?

@Capsfan any info?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
day will have a 12 hour extension because i ended night 12 hours early. new deadline is 1:00 AM oct. 4th EST

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
At this point i think this game was made just so i didnt die Day 1 or Night One so i can stop using it as an Argument

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
vote: storm

I know npbody is going to believe me but I legit didn't shoot anyone yesterday which is worrying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom