• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Ex can just stop being a drama mamma and vote himself if he wants to talk. :rolleyes:
...I'm kinda amazed that he didn't think of that. I also didn't think of that but I don't have a significant established history as a self-voter.

Also Numbers might get a strike from that so if he does can 1-strike people please vote him? (Does anyone even still have 1-strike?) I'm not sure he will because it was after what should've been hammer but.

a'lana

cotton candy
did numbers break his own rule... possibly on purpose?

im the only person with 1 strike now although zero strike people can just obtain a strike so we can still lynch him.

probably wait for moderator post before doing anything though

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Storm has broken all three rules and goes to four strikes, earning himself a modkill.

He was meowmeowmeowington, the town aligned cat.

Vote Count
Numbers - 5(ElizAI, DW, Minish, Lawpy, Fext)
Not Voting - 3 (Exlight, Minish, A'lana)

Numbers is lynched. He was Jigsaw, the mafia-aligned evil gamemaster puppet creature.

With all threats eliminated, town has now won the game. We're free.

I hope all of you either enjoyed the game or hated it so much that you enjoyed it. Thank you for playing. I'll post roles and actions shortly.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Neon Septuple Vig Virgil - Welcome to CHaos Mafia √−i. You are Septuple Vig Virgil the Mafia Aligned Septuple Vigilante. Each night you can select up to seven players to night kill. These kills can be used in addition to the factional kill. You win when all threats to the mafia are eliminated or when i decide that such an outcome is more or less inevitable.

KoD Twisted Roger the Rulebreaker - Welcome to Chaos Mafia √−i. You are Twisted Roger, the Mafia Aligned Rulebreaker. Whenever you get modkilled you may choose another player and they will be killed. You win when all threats to the mafia are eliminated or when i decide that such an outcome is more or less inevitable.

CL Spooky Samantha the Cultleader - Welcome to Chaos Mafia √−i. You are Spooky Samantha, the Mafia Aligned Cultleader. Each night you may target a player. That player will be converted to mafia alignment and gain the mafia wincon. You win when all threats to the mafia are eliminated or when i decide that such an outcome is more or less inevitable.

Exlight - Mary Sue the Superbulletproof Innocent Mass-Ressurector - Welcome to Chaos Mafia √−i. You are Mary Sue the Superbulletproof Innocent Mass-Ressurector. You are immune to being killed, roleblocked, strongmanned, jailkept, redirected, culted, and framed. At any time during the game you may notify me that you'd like to be mod-confirmed as town and i will confirm in thread that you are town aligned. If there are less than 24 hours in the day this will also extend the deadline to 24 hours from when i confirm your alignment. Once per day/night cycle you may ressurect any number of dead players. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated or when i decide that such an outcome is more or less inevitable.

Libk Secret - Tunnel Maker - Welcome to Chaos Mafia √−i. You are Secret Tunnel Maker, the town Aligned Mole from Avatar. Once per night you can select two players. Those players will permanently have a secret tunnel built connecting them. Any ability which would affect one player will affect the other as well for the rest of the game. If a player has two secret tunnels connecting them to another player, any ability that would affect one of those players will affect the other player twice. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated or when i decide that such an outcome is more or less inevitable.

Cynical Squid - Secret Tunnel Maker 2 - Welcome to Chaos Mafia √−i. You are Secret Tunnel Maker, the town Aligned Badger from Avatar. Once per night you can select two players. Those players will permanently have a secret tunnel built connecting them. Any ability which would affect one player will affect the other as well for the rest of the game. If a player has two secret tunnels connecting them to another player, any ability that would affect one of those players will affect the other player twice. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated or when i decide that such an outcome is more or less inevitable.

Alana - Motivator - Welcome to Chaos Mafia √−i. You are Shia Labeuf, the Town Aligned Motivator. Once per night you can select a player. They'll gain the ability to use their night action three extra times the following night. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated or when i decide that such an outcome is more or less inevitable.

DW - Medium - Welcome to Chaos Mafia √−i. You are Small Large, the Medium. When players die they will be added to a dead chat that you are also a part of. Additionally, by the beginning of each night (choose during the day) you may choose one dead player to channel. You will gain that player's abilities for the following day/night cycle. You when all threats to the town are eliminated or when i decide that such an outcome is more or less inevitable.

Storm - Cat - Welcome to Chaos Mafia √−i. You are meowmeowmeowington, the town aligned Cat. Whenever you would die via any means you will instead lose a life. You have 9 lives. Additionally, once per night you can target a player to give them an extra life that functions the same way yours do. You when all threats to the town are eliminated or when i decide that such an outcome is more or less inevitable.

Minish - Cult Doctor - Welcome to Chaos Mafia √−i. You are the town aligned Cult Doctor. Once per night you may target a player to make them immune to being culted. You yourself are also immune to being culted. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated or when i decide that such an outcome is more or less inevitable.

Fext Networkerer - Welcome to Chaos Mafia √−i. You are Networking for Dummies, the town aligned Networkerer. Once per night you may target a player and for the rest of the game, in addition to their regular actions, they will be able to target one player to add to their network. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated or when i decide that such an outcome is more or less inevitable.

Capsfan - dog police officer - Welcome to Chaos Mafia √−i. You are Scruff McGruff, the town aligned dog police officer. Once per night you may target a player and learn how many chats that player belongs to. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated or when i decide that such an outcome is more or less inevitable.

Numbers - Jigsaw - Welcome to Chaos Mafia √−i. You are Jigsaw, Self-aligned Evil Gamemaster Puppet Creature. Every night you can send me a new rule to add to the game. People who break the rule will be get a strike. Three strikes and they're modkilled. I reserve the right to veto rules if i feel like it, in which case you may suggest another rule. You're immune to most killing actions and win when you're the last player alive or when i decide that such an outcome is more or less inevitable.

Night 1:
Robosquid Tunnels Capsfan and Numbers
Libk Tunnels Minish and Himself
DW channels fext, networkerers self, and networks exlight
Minish Cultprotects DW
Capsfan Dogcops DW
A'lana Motivates Numbers (propogated via tunnels to Capsfan)
CL cults exlight (fails)
Storm 1-ups Libk (propogated via tunnels to Minish)
Neon shoots Exlight, (fails), Libk (fails, gets propgated to minish, fails), Robosquid (dies), DW (dies), KoD (dies), Storm (fails), and Fext (still dead)
Mafia shoots storm (fails)
Numbers submits the first rule

Night 2:
Libkbot tunnels himself and storm
Storm 1-ups libkbot (propogated to minish and storm)
Minish cultdocs a'lana
Caps dogcops exlight, storm, lunch, and neon (propogated to minish and libkbot)
CL cults capsfan (propogates to numbers)
A'lana motivates exlight
Neon shoots exlight (fails), minish (fails), a'lana (dies), and storm four times (fails) (four shots propogate to minish and libkbot, killing them)
Mafia shoots a'lana (dies)

Day 3:
Exlight resurrects everyone

Night 3:
Lawpy connects neon and numbers
Storm gives exlight a 1-up
Capsfandogcops numbers (propogates to capsfan and neon)
fext networkerers a'lana
a'lana networks exlight, motivates capsfan
DW channels KoD
Neon shoots minish (dies), exlight (fails), eliza (dies), DW (dies), fext (dies), a'lana (dies), and lawpy (dies). (two shots propogate to storm, one to eliza)
Numbers submits the second rule

Day 4: Exlight resurrects all town-flipped players

Night 4:
Lawpy connects neon and caps
elizAI connects numbesr and exlight
a'lana motivates fext, networks lawpy
caps dogcops a'lana, lawpy, DW, and elizAI
neon shoots DW, Min, Fext, A'lana, and exlight three times (propogation should have killed elizAI, but due to my mistake did not. apologies to numbers)

Day 5: Exlight resurrects all town-flipped players

Ragnarokio

anyone who wants to be added to the chatrooms can let me know and i will add you

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
This was a crazy game. But it was fun. Thanks for hosting Rag! All the speculation over all the chaotic **** going on was great.

Also Ex saying for whoever mod confirmed him as town to do it again kept killing me. Because I knew it was going to be him doing it. Lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom