• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Quicker Enemy Projectiles

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
While playing through Skyward Sword I realized that the enemy projectiles are simply too slow. They don't pose a threat; most damage a player takes from projectiles is because the player themself did not block, not because the enemy is too quick. I want to feel remotely threatened by a Deku Scrub's pellets.

Since we know ALttP2 is going to run at 60FPS, this will certainly help with the smoothness and flow of projectiles, but not necessarily increase their base speed. What are your thoughts?

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
I don't know. Those archers gave me real trouble in SS and TP, but I suppose other than that they could be a lot faster. I mean they are extremely slow in some circumstances. Its actually more likely enemies in general are just too slow. I mean almost every enemy in the game gives you ample time to react to its attacks. I mean I remember some enemies in OoT were very fast and dangerous, but now most of them are pretty easy to counter.

Salem

SICK
Yeah its great, but not for all enemies, especially at the beginning of the game.

jack546

The chosen one
I think the modern Zelda games could be a bit more difficult in terms of enemy strength. However I don't think the speed of enemy projectiles is where the difficulty will come from. I think the enemies should be harder to hit or make you use items other than your sword.

DarkLink17

Well then
I completely agree, I could go downstairs and grab a drink while an enemy shoots a projectile at me. If it's going to be that slow, they should at least make it do a lot more damage to compensate for the lack of speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom