• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Potential Boss Spoiler (from the trailer)

The first scene in the trailer where you see Ganondorfs back side and then he turns and the frame blacks out… Yeah i dont think thats Ganondorf. I think thats Demise. Ganondorfs hair in the art work is completely different. Not only that but his arms look scaley. It also just looks more like Demise.

What do you think?

Demise is dead. His essence is eradicated at the end of SS. He's not coming back.

The super blood moon might be the cause for Ganondorf's ''ultimate'' form, however; it makes sense that Ganon would look alot like Demise in that form, due to the fact that both Ganondorf and Demise are a part of the demon tribe.

If there is any remote possibility that this long eared figure dressed identical to Zelda is supposed to be a separate (physical?) personification of Hylia (the bloodline as an entity?) then I don't see any reason that Demise may be handled in a similar manner (the curse as an entity, separate from Ganon). The cycle could be fighting itself, its origins fighting those who propagate it; maybe that's the yin-yang of the logo.

...This is not even close to what I intended to write when I started typing this post but it sure is funny what my brain does on the fly.

Gorozoron

wild ride
Demise is dead. His essence is eradicated at the end of SS. He's not coming back.

The super blood moon might be the cause for Ganondorf's ''ultimate'' form, however; it makes sense that Ganon would look alot like Demise in that form, due to the fact that both Ganondorf and Demise are a part of the demon tribe.
"Demise is dead." is a pretty good sentence.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It's Ganondorfs body. The hair is loose in his mummified form so this is as he is hydrating or just after. And has the same sleeved left arm and exposed right. It makes sense for him to look like that when regenerating as a nod to Skyward Sword where we see the original entity and personification of Malice. Demise. The mind of which was trapped in the Master Sword to decay. According to the English text anyway.

It could be possible with the melting of the master sword that what remains of this consciousness returns to Ganondorf and he regains memories of being the original Demon King.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom