• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post your desktop or phone wallpaper

Amelie

Air Dancer
Thats a very nice wall paper ^^ Its simple.. cute.. and colourful.. it really does stand out =D

Amelie

Air Dancer
That is a nice and mysteryious wallpaper josh =D

What is it? It kind of looks like a dragon.. maybe volvagia or something ^^

Amelie

Air Dancer
Well I use a mac so I dont think it will work for you...

I press.. command + shift + 3

I dont think it works on PC.. if you use laptop.. Press fn + prntscrn and then paste the picture into paint and click save ^^

If you are useing a desktop.. just hit prntscrn (print screen) on some keyboards its called insert I think.. then paste it to paint and save it ^^

I hope that helps ^^

I notice this is a double post. But I got a new background I thought people might like to see ^^

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq165/Amelie95_album/Picture1-3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Amelie

Air Dancer
Very nice ^^ I think it looks great! I like how all the characters are on there to ^^ I might find a nice Zelda wallpaper like that and put it up soon!

Amelie

Air Dancer
Wow ^^ That looks very good for paint! What made you come up with that idea? It is very interesting looking!

Amelie

Air Dancer
Wow ^^ That does look nice! I hear lots about the game. I think my friend had a wallpaper of it up actually. Im not sure.

I've noticed some people are just posting whole images of their desktops here. That can really slow down the load time, so could you please just post a link? Thanks.

Anyways, I've changed my wallpaper again.
Here it is: http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr255/blackicecc/Background.jpg
Yeah, that's our front field during a crazy wind storm when we still had a bunch of snow. Pretty insane, eh? :D Picture taken by me, again.
The reason there aren't any icons, is because I simply used the option to make them invisible when taking the screen =D. If I hadn't, well, there are about 25 icons all on the right side in neat rows. Yeah, I'm meticulous as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom