• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Possible November DLC Info in Tomorrow's Nintendo Direct

I don't think DLC will have very different dates in the different regions. I think it'll be November for everyone. Also it does say out now on the official site. Most likely a mistake on the site. It could be out soon if that's anything to go by.

That's pretty much what I'm trying to say, but if the American eShop says December then that when it will come out unless they change it to November in today's Nintendo Direct. As I said the wait won't necessarily be that long depending on how Nintendo handle the situation.

Last edited:

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
disappointed about no TP pack info and that I now have to purchase a Link amiibo for $12.99 just for one weapon (whereas I paid less than $7.99 for a weapon, an adventure map, etc.)

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I don't mind since it'll work for other games to get content as well. Although, I'm mostly interested in having it for the Spinner. I'm sure it'll be used for Zelda U and probably Hyrule Warriors 2 eventually though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom