• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Possible November DLC Info in Tomorrow's Nintendo Direct

I saw the notice that the Direct is tomorrow but had not considered the HW info yet. Will be difficult to balance the new smash and the DLC.... First world problems ;)

Fig

The Altruist
I saw the notice that the Direct is tomorrow but had not considered the HW info yet. Will be difficult to balance the new smash and the DLC.... First world problems ;)

I don't think the Nintendo Direct will have information on Hyrule Warrior DLC since one set of DLC has already been released and the next one doesn't arrive until December. If there is any mention of DLC in the direct tomorrow, more than likely it will be on Mario Kart 8's November pack DLC.

What is special about this direct is that Koei Tecmo retweeted it. So there is the possibility for Hyrule Warriors DLC news there.

I could go either way. Maybe Koei Tecmo does have something planned or simply they are supporting Nintendo with the announcement of the direct. After all Monolith Soft, the creators of Xenoblade Chronicles, retweeted Nintendo's announcement of the new character reveal trailer that Sakurai stated in Miiverse and it turned out it was a trailer featuring confirmation of Captain Falcon and the newcomers Robin and Lucina. All I'm saying is that if Hyrule Warriors DLC won't be mentioned, which in my opinion is unlikely, then don't be disappointed considering Koei Tecmo reveals the information of the DLC anyways and it makes sense to give Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, and the rest of the games that are planned to be released within the holiday season to have the spotlight for this month's Nintendo Direct.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I don't think the Nintendo Direct will have information on Hyrule Warrior DLC since one set of DLC has already been released and the next one doesn't arrive until December. If there is any mention of DLC in the direct tomorrow, more than likely it will be on Mario Kart 8's November pack DLC.

Perhaps, but there's only a couple weeks until it comes out in Japan and Europe.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!

I could go either way. Maybe Koei Tecmo does have something planned or simply they are supporting Nintendo with the announcement of the direct. After all Monolith Soft, the creators of Xenoblade Chronicles, retweeted Nintendo's announcement of the new character reveal trailer that Sakurai stated in Miiverse and it turned out it was a trailer featuring confirmation of Captain Falcon and the newcomers Robin and Lucina. All I'm saying is that if Hyrule Warriors DLC won't be mentioned, which in my opinion is unlikely, then don't be disappointed considering Koei Tecmo reveals the information of the DLC anyways and it makes sense to give Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, and the rest of the games that are planned to be released within the holiday season to have the spotlight for this month's Nintendo Direct.

December!? I thought that TP pack dlc for HW is supposed release worldwide in November!? It's to supposed to come in November not December!

Perhaps, but there's only a couple weeks until it comes out in Japan and Europe.

Huh!? I'm confused, I thought I read that the November release for HW Twilight Princess pack is supposed to for North America as well. I recall only seeing a November release, so it's to supposed to come in November.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
The American eShop shows December, unless that's changed.

Yes, for me it must've changed to December just recently cause I always saw it as November. I don't know why they would delay the DLC for NA a whole another month. It doesn't make any sense, especially since for Europe, it's still November. Nintendo and Tecmo's release dates for things just don't make sense anymore. I still think it for both Europe and NA, it should release either in November or December. It not fair for one English speaking continent to get the DLC a whole freakin month before another, nor does it make any sense.

If the DLC for NA really is delayed until December, then I'm probably not gonna use it cause that's stupid.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I think it's probably some editing for the English dialect, since Europe and America have different dialects. Then again, I haven't seen the text on the EU version.

I'd guess we'll get it 2 weeks later.

I'm fairly certain the Twilight Princess pack will be highlighted in both Nintendo Directs tomorrow, even if it's coming out in December in NA. You got to think though, just because the DLC is coming out in December in NA doesn't necessarily mean you have to wait very long. For all we know the DLC could be released in the last week in November in EU and then the following week in December in NA, meaning the minimum you'd have to wait is a week.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I'm fairly certain the Twilight Princess pack will be highlighted in both Nintendo Directs tomorrow, even if it's coming out in December in NA. You got to think though, just because the DLC is coming out in December in NA doesn't necessarily mean you have to wait very long. For all we know the DLC could be released in the last week in November in EU and then the following week in December in NA, meaning the minimum you'd have to wait is a week.

I'm still guessing two, maybe three weeks, with it being early December in America. From what I heard, the date is supposed to be the 20th in EU/JP, so I'd say either the 4th or 11th in the US.

I don't think DLC will have very different dates in the different regions. I think it'll be November for everyone. Also it does say out now on the official site. Most likely a mistake on the site. It could be out soon if that's anything to go by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom