• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Possible Glitch?

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Alright so I'm working on Twilight Princess right now and I just got to the Hidden Village (epic by the way :D). Anyway, I had defeated all of the Bulbins (thats what they're called right?) except for one and I found the Howling Stone and played it. After the cutscene with the wolf when I appeared back in town all 20 Bulbins were back :devil:! So has this happened to anyone else, or am I supposed to wait? Did it count me as leaving town :P Oh well I thought it was funny that 19 Bulbins suddenly appeared in town.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
That happened to me, too. It's not a glitch, you just didn't reach the 'commit point', as it's called in game terminology.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
As others have said, no it's not a glitch. And when you play the game afterwards with talking to all the cats, you're reminded not to leave or go into any doors because if you do, everything will reset.

Pen

The game is on!
Yes, it happened to me too the very first time I played the game. However I think it says somewhere that if Link leaves the village all of the 20 Bulblins will be back.

They are called Bulblins by the way.

yeah, it's not a glitch. I actually do this every time I replay the game, just for the sake of taking out the bublins. fun fun~

JerônimoLink

New Hyrule's Engineer
Something similar happened to me! I was searching for the cats (you know, for a piece of heart). I found almost all of them, it was missing only one, and i went into the woman's house, because I thought that one could be there. She had many cats, but they didn't count. I went outside and I noticed that I had to do everything again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom