• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Possible 3DS Charging Cradle Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
hey all,
so... as the title implies, i was czeching out my 3DS's charging cradle, and i realized one of the prongs that come out when you hit the button was bent...
5nrmsw.jpg

is it supposed to look like this?

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
After checking, no they're not supposed to be bent.

Perhaps you can contact Nintendo and see whether they will send out a replacement without a cost?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Don't get me wrong, i can still charge my 3DS and everything, it just was bugging me.
so yeah, i'm gonna see if i can bend it back...

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
All it's supposed to do is make an electric connection. So as long as it does that, it's not a huge issue. But yeah, you could bend it back. First, wrap it up in a thin cloth or thick paper towel. Then use a large, flat-tipped pliers to try to bend it straight. If you forget the cloth or paper towels you could strip out the insulation covering and effect its performance.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
First, wrap it up in a thin cloth or thick paper towel. Then use a large, flat-tipped pliers to try to bend it straight. If you forget the cloth or paper towels you could strip out the insulation covering and effect its performance.
A'ight, thank you so much Matt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom