• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poptarts Vs Toaster Strudels

Which would you rather have?

• Poptart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toaster Strudel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Toaster Strudel wins for me, mainly because I can actually eat those without them getting all caught up in my braces. That and they are easier to chew. Plus, I have yet to see a Boston Creme Pie flavored Pop Tart.

octorok74

TETTAC
Poptarts. Don't get me wrong, toaster strudels are okay, but they always burn in my toaster no matter how long I put them in unless I want them cold. And Poptarts have a lot more variety. My favorite being S'mores, with Cinnamon Sugar in a close second, followed by Cookies and Cream. The only fruit flavored poptarts I like are Strawberry.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I would rather have a Toaster Strudel. They are like poptarts, but they are warm and have frosting and taste better.

My favorite pastry would have to be Poptarts! I hate Toaster Strudels as I don't like any of their flavors that they have. Poptarts have a lot more variety which is always good to me. . .

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
One is sugary, hard, and can be eaten warm or cold.

The other is sugary, soft, and must be eaten warm. Plus it has self added icing.

I'll go with the latter of the two cause they taste better :P

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
As much I love toaster strudels, I gotta go with pop tarts mainly because of their glorious smore's flavor. I could eat that straight for a month, hot or cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom