• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poptarts Vs Toaster Strudels

Which would you rather have?

• Poptart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toaster Strudel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lord_Cathaseigh

Like a sir.
Serious business right here. Which would you rather have?

toaster-strudel-instant-win.jpg

VS

pumpkinpiepoptarts.jpg

Both are great instant pastries. Both have gooie goodness inside.

But only one can win.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Poptarts are the only breakfast pastry as far as I'm concerned. But I don't even eat Poptart brand Poptarts; I stick with the cheaper, better, cleaner off brand. As such, I'll vote Poptarts. Never actually had Toaster Strudels, but I'm really biased against the Pillsbury Boy...ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted to see him dead. Something about his face.

Dan

Anything with a nice innocent face is always fun for me to sink my teeth into. ;)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Toaster Strudels suck. They lack frosting for the sake of putting a lame design on it. I want to eat my food, not play with it.

But as far as Pop Tarts go, these are the only ones that exist to me.
Frosted_Wildberry.jpg

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Toaster strudels have a bad reputation do solely to their name. YEt they are by far the superior pastry. They are much more fresh, they are fluffy, in your mouth goodness. Turo, to counter what you stated about lack of frosting to make faces, that's simply not true. There is frosting for you to make designs, yet that's optional, I just slap them on there. I like the occasional pop tarts, but if given the option Toaster strudels are by far the better choice.

For Ventus:
pillsbury_doughboy.jpg

Toaster Strudels for the win. I prefer them over Pop-Tarts, primarily because they are a lot more moist. Pop Tarts are agonizingly bland; not to mention dry. Quite honestly, I can't eat them without a large glass of milk on the side. Going further, Pop Tarts has an assortment of unattractive flavors. I mean, sure, the newer flavors that have been introduced - like Ice Cream Sundae - are a big improvement, but overall they pale in comparison to toaster strudels. Toaster strudels boasts an assortment of delicious flavors, such as my personal favorite apple strudel.

I still like Pop Tarts, but the moist, flaky, decadent pockets of goodness that are toaster strudels win my vote. [noparse]:P[/noparse]

I don't eat either very often anymore, but definitely Poptarts. You don't even have to put them in the toaster if you're feeling particularly lazy (which I usually am when the urge for a Poptart strikes)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I have never tried a Toaster Strudel before.

Strawberry PopTarts is my number 1 poptart. No buts, if's, and or's.
PopTart.jpg

I had some this morning!

I also like Chocolate Fudge PopTarts.

Blueberry pop-tarts. the toaster-strudels are never right the outside is always real hot and the ie ice cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom