• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
Isn't there a thread for this? There must be, I may have not looked long enough. Well, if that is the case this'll get locked.

What do you think about this Pokemon's spin-off series? I personally enjoy them pretty much, the plot is much more complex than the ones on the main series...

MarkaenShoque92

Hero of Hoenn
Compared to most other Pokemon spin-offs, Mystery Dungeon is the best. Snap was good and memorable, but MD does indeed have a better story than even Pokemon Black and White (which had the only thing that represents a story in Pokemon, in my opinion). Overall, great series.

Fig

The Altruist
I actually loved the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon spin off series. It's fun to become the Pokemon, level up the Pokemon, and make up new strategies as you progress into harder dungeons. I hope they make one featuring the 5th generation of Pokemon. I would so be Oshawott! :P

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
I had Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red for my Gameboy. I loved it so much. Was a refreshing spin on a pokemon game.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I loved PMD Blue/Red, but I feel the series has gone downhill since then. It may be because I didn't like the NDS games just because of how you played them, or something I don't know.

I played through Red so many times, I loved the story especially the arc when you and your partner are fugitives and head into the snowy forest area. I nearly cried because it was such a beautiful scene, and I actually felt connected to my partner. =)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
This is one of my favorite spin-off series. I will always remember my Blue Rescue team cartridge. I finally got my Pokemon to lvl 100. :)
I feel the series has gone downhill since then.
Sadly, I'm going to have to agree with you on that note.
I found Explorers of the Sky a completely unecessary game.
Time and Darkness was fine, but Blue and Red was where it was at.
I spent so much time playing it.
I never even bothered to get Explorers of the Sky.
It really fell down hill from there.

I also kind of feel the same way with Pokemon Ranger.
(Just slightly though).

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
well, Explorers of the Sky was sort of an upgrade, rather than a totally new game. I think both BLUE/RED and TIME/DARKNESS were equally amazing games (Even though Time/Darkness could've been done with better graphics)

Fig

The Altruist
I must say that one of my favorite Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games in the series is Explorers of Time! I do believe that Nintendo is going to make more of the Mystery Dungeon spin-offs, and add the 5th generation to it! I just know it! If they do, I can't wait to play as an Oshawott! He fits me completely! I <3 Oshawott! He's adorable! Especially when he thinks he's the best candidate to solve a problem, but it back fires on him. I can so relate to that! Good thread! I hope more people can post on this thread, and they will! I know that for a fact!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom