• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Planned Game Purchases

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Is there a specific game you want that you haven't gotten yet, for whatever reason? Or is there something coming out that you want and will eventually make the dive to get it, right away or otherwise?

Currently, I'm planning to preorder Persona 5 Royal, Nier:Automata, and Bayonetta 3 all for the Switch. Just gotta wait for my next paycheck. Those are the only games I plan to buy the rest of the year... as far as we know.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
a whole lot

for just the Switch:
Advance Wars
FE Warriors 3 Hopes
Dragon Quest 11
Paper Mario Origami King
Age of Calamity
Nier Automata
The Witcher 3
SMT 5
Catherine Full Body
Mario Party Superstars
Mario sports games
Fire Emblem Warriors
Hyrule Warriors

for everything else:
Kirby's Return to Dreamland (& Epic Yarn)
Mario Sports Mix
Spyro Dawn of the Dragon
FF13,13-2, Lighting Returns
Kirby Robobot
Legend of Spyro Eternal Night
Ghost of Tsushima
Resident Evil 7
Final Fantasy 15
Death Stranding

I had so much more initially but I narrowed it to games I'm 100% sure I want to get

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
off the top of my head

Samurai Warriors 4-II
Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada
Final Fantasy 9
Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
Final Fantasy 15
Yakuza Kiwami
TMNT: Shredder's Revenge
Red Dead Redemption 2
Tales of Berseria
Nioh 1/2
mayyyyybe Persona 3 or 4

prob more, but those are the first to come to mind

Games that are coming out that probably I'm sold on-
Cult of the Lamb
Frogsong
Nier Automata Switch
Splatoon 3

Games that are already out that I'm gonna get but just waiting for the right time or something idk-
Empires of the Undergrowth
Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes
Grounded
Remnant: From the Ashes
Yo-kai Watch 3

Games I would friggin buy without hesitating if my computer would run them/they were put on Switch
Horizon Zero Dawn
Scarlet Nexus

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Wreckfest and Hollow Knight, that is all.

I have realized that I will have to miss out on the joy in life known as the 3DS eshop, but I need to get SMB3 from it while I can to keep my streak of playing it on every Nintendo console I or my family has owned alive

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Greedfall 2, Steelrising, and Warhammer 40K: Darktide are the three games I've got my eye on this year. The first two are RPGs by the same developer, while the third is a spiritual followup to Warhammer Vermintide 2.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
The only game I can think of coming out later this year that I'm definitely getting day one is Splatoon 3. I'll most likely be getting Pokemon Violet as well.

There's a few games that are confirmed to exist and I'll certainly be purchasing, but they won't be coming out for while such as BotW 2, Metroid Prime 4 and the new 3D SpongeBob game.

As for games that are already out, I've been meaning to grab a copy of Tropical Freeze on the Switch since beating Donkey Kong Country Returns on Wii for the first time about a year ago, just haven't got around to it yet. :P The same goes for Luigi's Mansion 3.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
The only game I want that I haven’t preordered, but I’m planning to purchase is the upcoming Taiko no Tatsujin game as I’m a big fan of those. Thankfully I don’t need to get the bundle as I already imported a Hori taiko controller for use with the original game after it released for Switch a while back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom