• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite enemy of the whole zelda series is the Twilit Fossil, Stallord from Twilight Princess. The reason why is because I loved the integration of the item, The Spinner and it really put it to its true potential in this battle. It was the most fun boss battle I have ever played and was difficult until you took the hang of it.

sikora360

TetraForce FTW
The Twilight Princess ArmaGohma. I love the many reincarnations of Gohma but this is by far my favorite, Generally Overlooked and forgotten about i felt that this was the scariest Gohma fight and the way it got brought down was creativly amazing to say the least. It used the Hero's Bow and the Dominion Rod (which is by the way, my favorite item in TP) to control a giant statue to smash that spider.
(and i like spiders :D)

armogohma_by_abornoth-d2z4abb.jpg

D-Lo G

Author of Short Stories
Probably Demon Lord Ghirahim, because he's just so creepy and over the top. I loved his first boss fight in Skyward Sword.

I'm not entirely sure how to pronounce his name, so I call him D-Lo G(:

R

Ryoka

Octorocks! possibly the most annoying but coolest zelda enemy ever! They are in almost every game from the start. I also love the way that the tour boat on msjoras mask slices through the water octorock, its so random!

I don't know why but i absolutely love Lizalfos. Especially the Skyward Sword ones. They are just so much fun to fight!

F

fiercedeity97

My Favorite Enemy Would have to be iron knuckles, the reason being is that they were always a good sword fight and a good challenge.

I like The Shadow Beasts in Twilight Princess, they maybe be easy to take out in wolf form but it's really hard for me to kill one and try to kill the other two at same time so one of them doesn't bring the others back to life in human form. It drives me crazy!Legend.of.Zelda.363025.jpg

I would have to say the reaplings from the Ghostship of phantom hourgass. I like the phantoms to its just i like how the reapers look(make you think of the grim reaper).They are anoying, but its also fun to get caught and play a game of killer tag:). The only unfun thing about them is when they kill you:(.

L

LinkInMyHead

Vaati, no question. He's amazing, not many characters these days can get away with that much purple! He has an evil laugh, and for a small toony character, is pretty cute in the good looking sense, has a cute little Minish form, despite being twisted with some sort of evil crazyness, scary wind mage form and a wicked final battle in MC, UTTERLY AWSOME BADDIE!!!

My favorite boss was from Windwaker, Jalhalla.
I mean, it's not much of an intimidating boss fight, but it was the background music and the clumsiness/ stupidity of this boss fight that really made me have fun playing this boss. There were still some hard moments fighting this boss, like avoiding the wind so i would not get poked by the wall spikes or the light's position moving faster after every cycle.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Errg... mine would have to be the Darknut from Twilight Princess. I mean, they're just so freaking fun to fight!! And they're all epic and whatnots. If you've ever fought one, you can see my point.

My favorite enemy would have to be the Darknuts from the Wind Waker. Why? Those Darknuts are hilarious. Not only that, the first time I played Wind Waker when I was only six, Those Darknuts scared the heck out of me. Now, I really enjoy fighting them because they are really fun to battle. I always loved taking of their helmets, then taking away their sword so they would go pick up a moblins' stick, Ha Ha.

(By the way, My birthday is December 27th, the day the contest ends. :yes::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom