• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pet Boss

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Onox! He´s evil, cruel and a heck of a fighter, that would be awesome :)

Some might argue that he´s a final boss but if you play the game in a certain way he actually isn´t. So that´s why I´m not ashamed of my choice, but actually proud :yes:

(Yes, I would want Onox as my pet).

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I would pick the following bosses(not in any order). Stallord, King Dodongo, Helmaroc King, and Volvagia . Reasons why 1.Stallord: the boss seems really awesome to me and I would love to have as a pet.2. King Dodongo: Who wouldn't want a giant fire breathing lizard you can ride on. 3.Helmaroc King: It is a giant bird you can ride at anywhere you want of course I want that. 4.Volvagia: Why wouldn't you want a fire breathing dragon you can ride and make kill, burn, or eat whoever you make it do those things to.

I would have say Argorok from Twilight Princess, he's menacing enough, and I can fly on his back (I think, if it isn't too spiny).

Argorok[1].jpg

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
I would pick Molgera, because in my opinion, he has he best background music. :) [video=youtube;Y4m3P60Tev0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4m3P60Tev0[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom