• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

I think most of hosts allow 1-2 extensions max per Day Phase
I'd assume this is the case
Maybe the move is to do it on D2 when people have more info

do we have to vote somebody out or can we end day without doing that

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the day ends without a lynch if the vote is tied, so thats one way of ending the day without a lynch

some hosts also allow voting to not lynch anyone, and if it gets the most votes then nobody dies. I don't know if pen allows that or not.

Pen

The game is on!
Also doesn't this mean we can just extend infinitely and the Mafia can't kill

I'm afraid I only allow one extension per day phase ^^

the day ends without a lynch if the vote is tied, so thats one way of ending the day without a lynch

some hosts also allow voting to not lynch anyone, and if it gets the most votes then nobody dies. I don't know if pen allows that or not.

If somehow there's no votes for anyone at eod no one will die. And yes, I do allow voting for No Lynch if anybody wants to do that. ^^

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
- You may not use your role PM as evidence.
- Do not reveal any outside information.

either of these two could be interpreted as restricting claims i guess, though i probably wouldn't read them that way.

Ragnarokio

i don't know who this no lynch guy is but I WANT HIS BLOOD

Vote: No Lynch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom