• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pen

The game is on!
Welcome one and all to the sign-up thread for Pendio Mafia XI! I may have said it about other games in the past, but this one will be my actual last game. It's the 11th game I will host on ZD by myself and coincidentally next month I celebrate my 11 year anniversary at the forums! So to live up to the occasion, in this final game of mine I intend to reuse roles from the first nine Mafia games that I hosted here. Unlike Pendio Mafia X, this time around there will be no system to which roles I reuse from my previous games - could be several roles from one game and none from another potentially, and I might even reuse roles that already returned in Pendio Mafia X as well. In other words, there will be no way to solve the game like last time.

The number of players that sign up doesn't matter much. I can make any amount work for this game! As always I guarantee my players high quality modding as well as a well balanced and eventful game. Keep the sign-ups coming! ^^

Players:
01. DekuNut [CONFIRMED]
02. ExLight [CONFIRMED]
03. Morbid Minish [CONFIRMED]
04. Killjoy262 [CONFIRMED]
05. Seanzie [CONFIRMED]
06. Viral Maze [CONFIRMED]
07. Paranoid King [CONFIRMED]
08. Fig [CONFIRMED]
09. Fext [CONFIRMED]
10. A Link In Time [CONFIRMED]
11. Kirino [CONFIRMED]
12. Chevywolf30 [CONFIRMED]
13. Ragnarokio [CONFIRMED]
14. Storm [CONFIRMED]

Last edited:
I was around for exactly none of these games but would be willing to give this a try I guess

sorry in advance if I have no idea what's going on

Pen

The game is on!
I was around for exactly none of these games but would be willing to give this a try I guess

sorry in advance if I have no idea what's going on

Happy to have you on board! And don't worry, you won't need any prior knowledge of any of my previous games. When I open up the game thread I will list all the roles of my old games so everyone has an equal chance of knowing what might be in the game. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom