• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Path to the Snowhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
So im stuck at trying to get to the snowhead temple
i read the walkthrough for this part but it says nothing that helps
it says you can use the goron mask or bunnyhead, and i have tried so many things.
what is the easiest way there, litterally i have been trying for an hour and i still cant get there
any suggestions or tips?

initialDable

going deku
I recommend using the goron mask and rolling up to the temple. By the way what's giving trouble is it the snow boulders, snowy wind, slipping off the cliff?

Anemos

Master of Chaos
From the information given, I am going to assume that you are wondering why you keep getting blown off the edge of the narrow path leading to the dungeon.

With the Lens of Truth you can see that a large Goron is, for reasons unknown, blowing air at you to prevent passage to the mountain. What you do is you find the Goron Elder (he's on the way to the village. Use Goron Link to smash the snowballs, and you'll find him. Just avoid the Wolfos). He'll teach you what he remembers of the Goron Lullaby. You must then go to his son in the village. Don't worry about finding him. When you hear the crying, you are close. Play him the intro to the lullaby, and he'll teach you the rest of it. Then, go use the lullaby to make the large Goron fall asleep, making the artificial wind cease.

When that's done, there are still snowballs. I suggest just fire punching these, as the other methods of disposal tend to be very tedious.

initialDable

going deku
With the Lens of Truth you can see that a large Goron is, for reasons unknown, blowing air at you to prevent passage to the mountain. What you do is you find the Goron Elder (he's on the way to the village. Use Goron Link to smash the snowballs, and you'll find him. Just avoid the Wolfos). He'll teach you what he remembers of the Goron Lullaby. You must then go to his son in the village. Don't worry about finding him. When you hear the crying, you are close. Play him the intro to the lullaby, and he'll teach you the rest of it. Then, go use the lullaby to make the large Goron fall asleep, making the artificial wind cease.

When that's done, there are still snowballs. I suggest just fire punching these, as the other methods of disposal tend to be very tedious.

This pretty much does it. You need Gorons Lullaby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom