• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I dont think he attacked yesterday, at least not with the group one where we all decided to go for Mido (felt right, but wasnt the right choice. Correct me if im wrong but did he say he was refraining from attacking yesterday or did he attack early? I remember Viral saying to look at those that dont attack and see about them, Like Heroine. I would be fine with a Heroine or Doc Lynch right now. But i can always be swayed, if anyone has any info that would make my speculations based on assumed tone and general mannerisms i know People for and right now he seems off, let me know.
Is that the entire basis for your suspicion or is there more?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Who said i was? I dont see a reason to when everything that happens seems to be half damaged and the wiki has no reason that ive seem

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
You chose Doc when asked who you'd attack. You said you would
And also, what else has been half damage? The only thing that could be argued to be the case would be Viral's poison damage. Yet you say everything is half damage

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Tristan said he should have took 56 Damage but took 28
I happen to know precisely why I am receiving half damage, and it has to do with someone else's night action.

I'm tempted to attack Storm, but honestly, this is how he plays in every game, so it's far from alignment indicative.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm tempted to attack Storm, but honestly, this is how he plays in every game, so it's far from alignment indicative.
I don't buy it. Yeah he acts like this in every game, contradicting himself, but his posts earlier today are what caught my attention. Also his lack of attacking, and whatnot.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I say that, even if he does play like this every game, we show him to not play like a VI and actually make coherent posts. Plus, a lot of stuff from yesterday and today doesn't add up in my eyes.
Attack: Storm

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I think Storm is scum. Just putting that out there. Going to read up a little later on, but yeah.

I don't buy it. Yeah he acts like this in every game, contradicting himself, but his posts earlier today are what caught my attention. Also his lack of attacking, and whatnot.

Which posts? I'm curious. I'm fine with attacking him or Doc atm.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I dont think he attacked yesterday, at least not with the group one where we all decided to go for Mido (felt right, but wasnt the right choice. Correct me if im wrong but did he say he was refraining from attacking yesterday or did he attack early? I remember Viral saying to look at those that dont attack and see about them, Like Heroine. I would be fine with a Heroine or Doc Lynch right now. But i can always be swayed, if anyone has any info that would make my speculations based on assumed tone and general mannerisms i know People for and right now he seems off, let me know.
So are you going with the theory that people who use their abilities can't attack, so those that don't attack may be mafia? Is that why you think Doc and I are scummy?

On the other hand, I'm not really believing your claim that your regular attack only has a 50% chance of working. Since we can find no character who fits that profile, you're just as likely to be scum as anyone who flat out didn't attack -- and are perhaps even more scummy, since your attack is proven to have not worked.

It's incredibly hard for me to read Storm. Tristan said exactly what I was thinking -- he always acts this way, so who knows if he's really scum or not? But his list in the previous day period and seemingly random suspicions definitely made me wary of him, so I'm not at all opposed to his lynch.

I'm waiting to hear back on a question I asked the mod. I'll most likely attack after that.

Where's @LittleGumball been this day period, by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom