• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
look, Salmon. we could play "Have you" "Have you" all night but I believe that Viral asked me the definitive question, and I still need to think about it, because apearently 3 people are going to shoot me, and I don't want you to think it's a revenge tap, plus my attack sucks, it wouldn't do much damage anyway

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Storm, you are not making any sense at all. Are you putting any thought into your posts? Why are you contradicting yourself? Why are you so sure I'm town just because I received a lot of damage? Could there not be a town role capable of dealing that much damage? Also, why do you think I'm hiding something? You know this game is unique. I happened to have an ability that allowed me to see how many night actions were made, and I used it... and I said that before. I've actually been comparatively open lol, so I'm confused.

Honestly, your behaviour would make a ton of sense if you were mafia, but in your particular case, it's far from alignment indicative because you play this way everytime.

Anyway, I'm still down for a Mido lynch. As I said, while Storm's behaviour is scummy, it's not alignment indicative for him and I'd like to keep him alive a little bit longer. I've expressed suspicion on Doc before, but at this point, it's mostly dependent on whether or not Mido flips town. I think, in any case, Mido is the best option for a kill today. What does everybody else think? I'd rather attack with a consensus because I think we really do need a kill today or we're not going to get anywhere.

Storm

I don't mean to contradict I basically said
" heres my list"
somebody said
" why this here? why him there?"
I don't mean to contradict myself, I'm just trying to state my case. but I know damn well nobody's listening

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't mean to contradict I basically said
" heres my list"
somebody said
" why this here? why him there?"
I don't mean to contradict myself, I'm just trying to state my case. but I know damn well nobody's listening
...except you did contradict yourself. Very plainly. When you listed me at the top of your town list, and then suddenly said I was suspicious, and then said that I'm still town because of shoddy reason yet you're still suspicious of me? It literally makes 0 sense.

Also pls answer my questions pls thx :uwu:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'd be okay with Mido, especially if you can make associations based on him. I'll hold my vote until I do his ISO, just in case I find something else.

Storm

1. i'm trying to put thought
2. no ****ing idea, bro
3. are you saying you're not town? because if you're not town, then somebody in the town did a lot of damage to you, but if you're town, then well...
4. there could be a town role... I don't know. I've never played Overtale. I don't know the stats of Undyne and her furry coat
5. it wouldn't be a mafia game if you weren't
6. a.Mido got shot b. Viral poisoned c. your ability d.????
7. youre actually one of the ones I'm sure about Tristan. you just seemed you had info, and I wanted to see if there was any more to share. and you're supposed to be suspicious of everyone, but i'm not one of those inquisitoers that posts every post a person says everywhere

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
1. i'm trying to put thought
Try harder? :)
2. no ****ing idea, bro
Then stop? This doesn't help your case tbh
3. are you saying you're not town? because if you're not town, then somebody in the town did a lot of damage to you, but if you're town, then well...
No, what I'm saying is that you can't discount someone as certain town just because of something like that, because you ignore any other possibilities and hastily jump to conclusions.
4. there could be a town role... I don't know. I've never played Overtale. I don't know the stats of Undyne and her furry coat
wtf is Overtale? This is Overwatch. You've been saying this all game, and it's not funny, it's just getting annoying. Call it Overwatch from now on.
5. it wouldn't be a mafia game if you weren't
wtaf is this response. Not everybody has something to hide. I sure don't, ask me anything. I've honestly been one of the more open players in this game, much unlike yourself.
6. a.Mido got shot b. Viral poisoned c. your ability d.????
I'm confused, what is this in response to? Also, is the ???? really necessary?
7. youre actually one of the ones I'm sure about Tristan.
but why?
you just seemed you had info, and I wanted to see if there was any more to share. and you're supposed to be suspicious of everyone, but i'm not one of those inquisitoers that posts every post a person says everywhere
Yes. I had info. And I revealed it. I'm really not sure what you're trying to say here. And yes, you're right in that you're supposed to be suspicious of everyone, or at least not completely trusting of anyone... so why did you practically say I'm confirmed town because of something that could have a million other possible explanations?

Also please directly quote or tag me because refreshing over and over to see if you've posted again is quite a pain.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm not sure about Mido, because I have yet to see anything from him that strikes me as scummy. I think that he's had some good posts, and the fact that he is targeting me instead of an easier kill like Heroine (or maybe Storm at this point) gives me the impression that he is not mafia.

At this point, I'm leaning towards a Heroine lynch due to her inactivity and just overall have better feelings about everyone else so far. It's not the strongest suspicion, but I would definitely prefer her over Mido.

Storm

@Tristan you ever have a gut feeling? a certainty of a thing you always see as true until it's false? I have, and I for all certainty believe you to be Town 100% True Blue Unadulterated Crystaline Pure Pious Honest to God, Satan, and Buddha(both the Chinese and the Indian) Undisputed.

@DekuNut I have a null read on. and that simply is because of his playstyle of being a leader in the convo, while still being semi-active, of course not through anything he can control

@Mido has been inactive extremely like he was in Revival. like he was in Avengers. Null but leaning scum there with him

@Heroine of Time is just pissed at me. livid. she wants blood. hell if she could, she'd strangle me to death

@Johnny Sooshi is still playing, yes? not overworking I hope

@Doc tor Horrible I hope there is no bad blood between us from before. me and Deku are keeping Blink warm for you if you decide to return

@LittleGumball On a side note: how did SMALLEST go? I'd read it, but... not really a lot of time this week

@Viral Maze I almost forgot you're even there... you should have been the fourth person I addressed... anyways What do you take away from all This, Mentor?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm not sure about Mido, because I have yet to see anything from him that strikes me as scummy. I think that he's had some good posts, and the fact that he is targeting me instead of an easier kill like Heroine (or maybe Storm at this point) gives me the impression that he is not mafia.

At this point, I'm leaning towards a Heroine lynch due to her inactivity and just overall have better feelings about everyone else so far. It's not the strongest suspicion, but I would definitely prefer her over Mido.
I'd be Ok with either Mido or Heroine. I simply suggested him because I believe his death will give us more info, town or scum. Like I said though, I want it to be a group decision, as spreading out our attacks will continue to get us nowhere.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
At this point, I'm leaning towards a Heroine lynch due to her inactivity and just overall have better feelings about everyone else so far.
You continue to say I'm inactive, and yet I've been posting multiple times every day since the start of this day period. In fact, I have more posts than you do in this thread. Seems like you're just looking for an easy argument.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I wanted to quickly offer my thoughts on Mido. He's been acting extremely cooperative -- agreeing to almost every point presented against him, and calling himself harmless and "expendable". It made him initially seem extremely Townie to me, but it also catches me a bit off-guard. I really can't tell if that's just his personality/playstyle or if he's trying to take suspicion off of himself by acting so deviously innocent. (If it's the latter, it's kinda working for me. XD)

For the record, I probably won't be here most of the day tomorrow because of work. I'll do my best to be back before the deadline. Try not to totally kill me before then, please. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom