• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Order You Played the Games

Is there already a thread like this? If so, moderators, please feel free to remove it.
So… I was thinking how odd of an order I have played the Zelda games. I have not played all of them, but it is still a really weird order. I was wondering which Zelda games you played; setting them from first game to last game played.
Mine would be:
• A Link to the Past (GBA version)
• The Legend of Zelda (NES)
• The Adventure of Link (GBA version)
• Phantom Hourglass (DS)
• Twilight Princess (Wii version)
• Wind Waker (GCN)
• Spirit Tracks (DS)
• Ocarina of Time (GCN version)
To be honest, I have only beaten half of these listed… :sweat:

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The 5 that I've played are almost in the same order of their release:

LoZ
AoL
OoT
MM
ALttP (currently on my first playthrough)

I played all of them for the first time either on or shortly after their release date, except ALttP of course.

I played them chronologically, for the most part. At least, the major ones.

Legend of Zelda
Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time [Minish Cap was around this time, too]
Majora's Mask
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks

I was too excited to get to OoT that I skipped a lot of the hand helds, but I'm working on them now :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
OoT (N64)
MM (N64)
Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of Ages
Link's Awakening
ALttP (GBA)
LoZ (Collector's Edition)
AoL (Collector's Edition)
Wind Waker
Minish Cap/Four Swords (FS 100%ed)
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Four Swords Adventures
Spirit Tracks
[Skyward Sword...?]
----
As I've said before, Ocarina is my all time favorite Zelda game, and my favorite game overall.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I'm going to try and recall how I played these. It's been a while.

1) The Legend of Zelda
2) A Link to the Past
3) Majora's Mask
4) Twilight Princess
5) Adventure of Link
6) Ocarina of Time
7) Phantom Hourglass
8) Four Swords Adventures
9) Wind Waker
10) Minish Cap
11) Spirit Tracks

I might be wrong in some of these, but for the first four games I listed, I'm certain that that's the order I played them.

Zarom

The King
Let's see...

1. OOT
2. MM
3. OOS
4. LOZ
5. AOL
6. WW
7. TP
8. FSA

...I notice I haven't got a new Zelda game since a long time. But that will change with Skyward Sword. Or I might also get ALttP on the Virtual Console too. As for the rest of them... if I get a chance to get them I will.

I first played Ocarina of Time when is was three years old, in 1999. It blew my mind and it still does now just everything about it was perfect and it will remain my favorite game. A few years after I played Ocarina of Time in 2002 I think, I played Majora's Mask but didn't get too far. In summer 2003 I played a little bit of The Wind Waker, but my brother was more into it. I didn't play any different Zelda games until six years later, in the summer of 2009. I played Twilight Princess for the first time even though I'd had it since 2007. I liked it, although I still think Ocarina of Time is better. Later that summer I downloaded the original Legend of Zelda and A Link to Past on the Virtual Console and I enjoyed it more because I progressed much further in it.

In late 2009, I got A Link to the Past on the SNES cart which I played more and got even further, but I also got The Adventure of Link on NES and I still need to get past the first few screens. There is just something about A Link to the Past that makes me want to play it more than the orginals. I bet it's because A Link to the Past is very much like Ocarina of Time and a little like Twilight Princess. Well thats the order, I know I haven't played as much of the games as most other people here have, but I find that the games I have played I spend more time on and enjoy them fully.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Hmmmm

1) The Legend of Zelda
2) Ocarina of Time
3) Majora's Mask
4) Wind Waker
5) Phantom Hourglass
6) Twilight Princess
7) Spirit Tracks
8) Adventure of Link (work in process)

:)