• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Oracle of Ages

STEVEN

Flat The Court Composer
Why does this site have an incomplete walk through of this great game:mad:. This game is a key part of the Zelda story line. It happens between OoT and MM. This sites says on each page "Let us take you through the dungeons. Well thats a bit of a failed statement seeing as you only cover 3 dungeons in Oracle of ages. This really proves that there are better sites than this one for Zelda walk troughs. So from hear The makes of this website should go and make the guides for what they do not have yet.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Ok, well go take a look at the OoA walkthrough. It has walkthrough for 6 dungeons (1 chapter = 2 dungeons). And This game does not take place between OoT and MM, it is confirmed that MM is a direct sequel to OoT, which means there are no games in between. Most people place this at the end of the CT (or somewhere near the end).

Kybyrian

We actually currently have somebody working on the Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons walkthroughs at the moment. None other than our friendly forum administrator Mr. Mosley, in fact. I believe he already has the rough draft of Seasons done and will be making that soon. It will only be a matter of time before the Oracle of Ages walkthrough is up. Just be patient, we can't get to everything right away. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom