• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoX - Noble Sword

E

Exziron

I'm currently playing Oracle of Seasons and have just beat the second dungeon (I'm heading to the 3rd one right now) and I heard about the noble sword and how to get it. I was wondering what exactly does the noble sword do? Is it the strongest Sword in the game? Is it easier to kill the bosses with it? I'm still in the beginning, should I head out and start getting the Noble sword now?

Thanks, oh and I'm new here, I'm from ZeldaUniverse.net

Kazumi

chagy
Well. The Noble's Sword is the best sword in the game. The best sword in the game, if you don't used passwords. Where you can get the Master Sword.. And I think also the Biggoron Sword. If you cannot do passwords, then go for the Noble's Sword. To get the sword you must complete the Trading Sequence. Though I am unsure when you're able to finish it.. Is it after the fourth dungeon? I can't remember. Though, if you need help with that, ZD has a great walkthrough for it.

Here is the link: http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda07TradingSequence.php I hope that I helped.

Zarom

The King
No, you can't get the Noble Sword right at the beggining.
It's located in the Lost Woods (in OOS, not sure for OOA), after you have done the 4th or 5th dungeon, you'll be able to get it. ;)

E

Exziron

Oh alright, thank you Kazumi and Zarom. So is the Noble sword the Master sword? or do I need the Noble sword to get the master sword?
The link really helped btw, thank you!

Zarom

The King
Oh alright, thank you Kazumi and Zarom. So is the Noble sword the Master sword? or do I need the Noble sword to get the master sword?
The link really helped btw, thank you!

The Noble Sword is not the Master Sword. Like Kazumi said, you can get the Master Sword by using a password. However, I'm not sure if you need the Noble Sword to get it. :)

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!
Oh, in Seasons you don't even need the trading sequence. You can cheat and figure out the pattern in Lost Woods on your own.

And I'm pretty sure that, if you're using passwords, you'll need the Noble Sword (and I could have sworn it was called the Hero's Sword...I guess not, though) to get the Master Sword.

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
Technically you don't have to follow the trading sequence to get the Noble Sword at all. If you know the pattern, you can just follow it once you reach the lost woods. To get the Master Sword, I believe you do the same thing with a linked game, as you start with the Noble Sword. I could be wrong though, it's been quite some time since I've played the Oracle Games.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
You should completing trading sequance first, then you'll get hint from deku on which path you should take in lost wood to get the Noble Sword.
Use password from other game to get second upgrade, Master Sword.
You also can use password to get Biggoron Sword

T

TyphoneAlexis

I belive you can get the Noble Sword without being linked with Ages/Seasons by Completing the trade quest.A linked password game the noble sword is useless because in a linked game you can get an Master Srowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom