• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler OOT is the Darkest Zelda Game Right Now.

what i was going to say has already been said but its going to sound repeative but here i go one soldier does not compare to a whole city being destroyed by a psychotic mask controling to moon with intentions of destorying the entire terminai fieild

In majora's mask you take peoples dead faces and WEAR THEM!!!!! not to mention passing all their spirits with the song of healing. and then you just give away all their faces to some random annoying kids to get the fierce diety mask

Yeah I saw that too but who cares in majoras mask people are freaking out because they're about to die! in TP people millions die in front of you! (not enemies) OOT was definetly not dark

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
One soldier doesn't make an entire game "dark", it just puts together an upsetting, emotional scene-- a set up of impact-- But it doesn't make the game dark.
It's like saying Mario is a 'dark' game because it lets you wear a Tanooki suit (Oh gosh, don't hit me).

One aspect of the game shouldn't be an impact on the community.
Majora's Mask made an impact on the community because it was dark. The whole concept of the game was dark and symbolic.

Maybe, next time, when you write something like this, try to have more than one point and some back-up statements. Maybe viewing the whole story line was a good place to start.
And what's with the "Darkest Zelda Game Right Now"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom