• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time OoT: Goron City.

B

BlindZelda

I never got this. For the 14 times I played and finshed the game, I just never got this.

In Goron City, when you talk to their leader, he says the Goron's are starving because they can't get into the Carvens to eat the rocks.. Well, when you see the carvens, ITS BLOCKED BY A GIANT ROCK.

What the heck?

B

BlindZelda

This is why Link (From OoT/MM abridged) hates Gorons, that and one of them always wants to party

Adamwestslapdog? I love the abridged series!

Link: Oh god...not you. Don' Party!
Ghost: I hate Partying. It cost me my life.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The giant rock apparently isn't edible to them. Remember, one of the Gorons says that they've become such gourmets that they can't stand to eat rocks from anywhere besides inside dodongo's cavern. Although, it's strange how it seems the Gorons never actually go into dodongo's cavern after you clear it out. Weird.

Also, what the hell's the "abridged" series???

B

BlindZelda

The giant rock apparently isn't edible to them. Remember, one of the Gorons says that they've become such gourmets that they can't stand to eat rocks from anywhere besides inside dodongo's cavern. Although, it's strange how it seems the Gorons never actually go into dodongo's cavern after you clear it out. Weird.

Adamwestslapdog. He takes clips of OoT and voices over them. Its pretty funny.

Anyhow, I do somewhat remember that. But it is also strange why they don't enter...

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman

Yeah, they're talking about a YouTube user who's username is Adamwestslapdog. I don't know what else he's done, but he has done voice-overs for OoT and MM at the least. The OoT one is actually quite funny, and I haven't got around to seeing the MM one. If you go to YouTube and search "Ocarina of Time abridged series," I'm sure it'll pop up if you're interested. I'd recommend it, personally.

Anyway more on topic...
Yeah that's always been something that people complain about in OoT. Someone mentioned something about the rocks outside of Dodongo's Cavern not being as good, and that's probably what it is. They probably eat very specific rocks, not just rocks in general. Remember, the Gorons are born/created (or something along those lines) from rock, so I don't know if they'd want to eat just any rock.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I believe Darunia calls them sirloin rock.

And before says something I know Rock Sirloin in MM is used to get the Don Gero Mask.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
I've always assumed that they can't just eat any old rock. It needs to be a certain type and the best ones in Dodongo's Cavern had the best supply. The game seems to imply that Gorons have other rocks they can eat, but they are so used to the cavern rocks that they refuse to eat anything else. Maybe the ones outside the cavern aren't very nutritious and the Gorons are health nuts? :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom