• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS OoT 3D Master Quest

LTTPLEGEND

Whispering Sword of Heros
Hi every one i just recieved my 3ds and copy of Ocarina of time 3d and beat the first half in 5 days oh i have now learned how hard it is to beat master quest im on the 3rd spirital stone dungeon and the second was hard i like to thank the person on the walkthough on zelda dungeon for helping me not die again for the 9th time and fixing my stupidiy oh now i have beaten OoT in 3 versions
1:N64
2:gamecube collectors edition
3:3ds
i love the game im soooo hopeing they make a majora's mask remake too maby wind waker for 3ds then my life will be even geater in the world of gameing zeldadungeon rules for all time whoo hoo
till next time
LTTPLEGEND

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, how are you enjoying 3DMQ? Is it as good as the original MQ (if you've played it), and how does it compare to OoT3D?

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Did you think he asked about MM? He asked how you were enjoying the Master Quest.

Played the Master Quest on GC and it's much better than the regular game.

Please use some punctuation, makes posts much easier to read.

D

darth_matt195

master quest is very enjoyable. It's nice to have something different to do. I'm pretty sure I could complete OoT with my eyes closed I've done it so many times! Was a very nice challenge! MM remake would be good too, just so I can carry it around with me!

I remember beating OoT:MQ on the bonus disc (for pre-ordering WW). Did it without a guide too. Then when I looked through a guide, found out I did it the hard way, lol. From what I understand, OoT3D:MQ is the same other than Link being right handed and Hyrule being mirrored. Haven't actually played through it though. (I will eventually)

Last edited:
The Master Quest is an interesting version of Ocarina of Time and I particularly like the remade 'mirrored' version on the Nintendo 3DS system; it caught me off guard a few times when I was playing the game from memory, which is what really made me feel like I was playing the game again for the first time!

J

Jason

I just started the MQ on Oot 3D and man its hard. I got killed in the freaking Deku Tree. I'm only in Dodongos cavern right now and the puzzles are harder than before. This is gonna take a while!!

A

Antinaka12

HOnestly i cant even get past the deku tree in master quest ...

Im at the Forest Temple in Master Quest 3D right now with!..I have noticed the difficulty difference... The gauntlet was hard in the normal version...How hard will it be in Master Quest?...:hmm:

I found the Master Quest WAY too hard. I died three times Inside the Deku Tree for some reason! :P
And one of them was bumping into a gold Skulltula. Boy, was that embarrassing.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I plan to start Master Quest very soon, but judging you what you guys say, it will be a real challenge. I beat OoT without dieing even once, so a challenge would be nice.

You take more damage in the 3DS version as well, and you'll be fighting tougher enemies sooner too, so be prepared. I've died once so far because the game decided it would count the hit anyway, even though I had my shield up and in the right position (that's actually happened a lot so far, but I only died from it once...so far).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom