• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

One Man Army – Does It Need To Go?

Does One Man Army Need To Go?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I will not allow for their to be assist type characters that are playable. Link should one man army because it is a video game and therefore realism does not and should not apply. It is also the story of a specific hero who defeats a villain as a part of his greater destiny, not of some weakling who needs help from other people (other than getting items and the other minor forms of assistance Link receives). I think cutting back on the hero's ability would make him lame.

L

Lyle91

I think it would be interesting if they made a game where there was more than one playable main character. Maybe in one of the future handheld releases if not one of the console ones. Mainly because it was so much fun playing different types of characters in Majora's Mask.

I simply see no reason in changing it. For me, the whole idea is to show a legendary hero that, alone, manages to destroy evil. Putting more people to help save the day would feel weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom