• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Okay Lets Settle This Once and for All.

You've just collected the 3 spirit stones. You play the song of time and see the master sword for the first time. Navi goes up to it in fascination.

Do you just run up to it and hit A to pick it up? Or do you have Link walk up to it to make it more realistic and dramatic?

This might seem silly, but whenever I get to that part in the game, I always like to make Link walk as it seems more, well, realistic and dramatic.

Do you ever make Link walk in any parts of OoT for those reasons?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Guilty as charged. i actually make him walk in that very place. i also do it when i approach a boss door and other stuff.

Garo

Boy Wonder
Always walk. It's a momentous event, in both Ocarina and the entire Legend of Zelda. It deserves a certain gravitas.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yep, I made him walk as well. It was sorta because the steps leading to the sword resembled a staircase, you can't really run up a staircase without tripping ;D

Anubis

The most inactive active
There are tons of Ocarina of Time flash parodies when he trips. I wanna feel safe, so yes, I'm walking. :)
It also looks more 'movie like' when he's walking.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I make him run, I always make him run.

No particular reason, i'm just incredibly used to running everywhere by that point and it never occurs to me to slow down.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
When I get to this point it depends on what kind of mood I'm in.

Sometimes I make it dramatic by having Link walk up and sometimes I run up and grab the MS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom