• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Trading Card Thread

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
Man, that titles a mouth full, but as it states.. This is the official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Trading Card thread! Here you can easily find news and announcements regarding the MLP:FiM Trading Cards!

Also, this thread is for discussing the cards and possibly finding others who indulge in the same hobby as you! Maybe you'll even find a few ppl that would be willing to trade.

Trade w/ stranger over the internet at your own risk.
--

Well, anyways.. If you're a collector, post your collection with either a list or a series of images displaying your cards.

If you're new to MLP:FiM or a Brony/Pegasister that wishes to learn more about the cards, or if you're just someone that is curious about MLP:FiM in general, ask any question you like regarding the 2 subjects.

This is a flame/troll free zone, so if you plan to flame/troll any Brony/Pegasister here, move along please or just keep to yourself.
--

Anyways here's my collection so far: (I may take pics later on, but for now I'll just list them) (The number/numbers in the parentheses are the amount I have of that card)

Base Set-
  • Pinkie Pie (2)
  • Princess Luna
  • The Cakes
  • Prince BlueBlood
  • Sea Serpent
  • Gummy (2)
  • Parasprites Eat Ponyville
  • Pony Without a Team
  • The Flight of Rarity
  • Elements of Good Cheer
  • Everfree Forest
  • Cloudsdale
  • Crusaders Clubhouse
  • Fluttershy's Cottage

Foil Cards-

• Pinkie Pie
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Granny Smith

Standees-

• Applebloom

Tattoos-

Well, this is my collection so far! I hope to buy myself a collector's tin this Friday and about 5-6 booster packs as well. Hope ya'll enjoy this thread, I will continuously update it w/ as much info about the topic as I can find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom