• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Odyssey Saga RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Beck groans quietly as she makes a mixture comprised of Gin, Mint, and Anise. she shakes it and gives it to Siy
" This ought to help... or turn you into a Goat. Not sure which"

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Siy took the mixture and downed it. She didn’t feel anything except for her stomach rumbling. Then, after a few seconds, Siy belched.

“Excuse me.”

MightyMario

Siy, playing along, released a “baa” and made horns on her head using her hands.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Sayaad laughed with the others as they were joking. Shortly thereafter they started walking along the riverside. The sound of the river was pleasant as it ran northward. The party was walking in the opposite direction and it was a beautiful day. If only all moments could be as peaceful as the present one, Sayaad thought to himself. When he heard Kraven's hungry stomach growling he thought it was too early for a break. However, considering Siy's condition he figured some rest, some nutrition, and some water might help speed up her recovery.

"This spot is lovely," he said as he stopped walking and put Siy down on the ground. "Why don't we take a little break here and have something to eat?"

MightyMario

Siy took in a big whiff of the river air.

And promptly sneezed.

“Hey, what do we have for snacks?” Siy asked in her stuffed up voice.

Pen

The game is on!
"Nothing fancy, but I stocked up on some different dried foods and a few skins of water," Sayaad said as he opened his backpack and took out what he had. "Help yourselves. But uhm... don't have too much. We need to try and make it last."

MightyMario

"Nothing fancy, but I stocked up on some different dried foods and a few skins of water," Sayaad said as he opened his backpack and took out what he had. "Help yourselves. But uhm... don't have too much. We need to try and make it last."
Siy took a piece of dried food and put it in her mouth, chewing it. After a few chews, she spit it into the river.

“Blegh! That tastes horrible!” Siy wiped her mouth and drank a little bit of water.

“Ugh… if that’s all we have, I may just starve.”

Suddenly, the smell of something cooking caught Siy’s nose and she looked around, spotting streams of white smoke puff from a small cottage on a hill.

“Bingo! Good food, here I come!” Siy started running from the group toward the small cottage.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Beck pulls out all the Bear Jerky
" I have enough Bear Meat to last us a Month"

Kraven though for a moment as he looked toward the river and spotted some fish in the middle. He calmly took off his cloak off and carefully flew up aiming his claw towards the school and *spring* catching 3 on the talons closing them on a 4th. He then flew backa foot or two as his claw retracted.
"Want some fresh fish?"

MightyMario

Siy took a couple pieces of bear jerky and gladly ate them. “Mmm! Much better than the dried food!”

Pen

The game is on!
Sayaad ate his dry foods by himself. It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either. He was used to eating stuff like this since the days he spent in war. But when Kraven arrived with the newly caught fish, Sayaad was quick to start setting up a fire.

"I'd love some fish! I'll make us a fire to cook them over right away." Luckily the rain yesterday hadn't reached this far so Sayaad could find plenty of dry sticks and wood around which he gathered up and lit with a match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom