• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Ochi's Art Junk

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
DERP DERP DERP.

'Ello again-- Sorry for another annoying revival, but it's better than wasting space with another thread, 'ey?
Well, sorry for not being so active; I'm trying to avoid spoilers;; And I'm horrible at doing that.

And sorry for not providing the Skyward Sword character studies. I seem to always draw the characters but I never know how to present it. I almost never finish anything I start to draw.
Well, I have returned with a character study!
sheikahss.png

It's that mysterious Sheikah lady from the Trailer!
I dunno why either--
I hope you enjoy it--!!

On another note, I will be a tad more active on Zelda Informer starting 'Project Twilight Princess-2.0'!! Check it out! Help is much appreciated since I have no idea what I'm doing!

Last edited:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
OOOOooooo. Very cool! This is... FABULOUS!!! you should do these studies more often!

But on the Nayru one, I think you should make her butt higher, it's waaaaay too low.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Haha;; Sorry Katelynn, I totally gave up on that drawing QwQ!

But thank you, everyone! I'll try to get 'round to doing more character studies;;!!

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Ehh--- Annoying update of today!
Sorry guys for not being active lately, especially with my art-- not that anyone cares but, moving on!

I apologize for the lack of art, it's hard to be motivated;; When I do a character study it doesn't end up to a satisfying result and I've been feeling kinda upset lately; not sure why, but I really need to get it out of my system. Now is not the right time :U!!
To make it up for you guys-- of lack thereof, I've put together a dodgy Junk Dump! Composed of a few drawings I've done so-far, this year.

junkdump01.png
It's pretty small; sorry about that. Please enjoy!

If you have any request, please, feel free to ask away! I could really do with

Thank you, and I promise to try to be more active around the forums and try to socialize more;; Hurr.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Thank you very much Miss Raindrop! I'll do my best!

On another note--- Sorry for posting on this thread a bunch of time @____@;; I just needed to update a little something for you all.

update.png

Enjoy~! I promise that I'll try not to flood this thread with my chatter next time;;

EDIT: Annndd it looks like her design is going towards the Square Enix look. I mean-- Just look at those pants! Gosh!

Last edited:

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Ah, Raindrop, you're words of encouragement are so warming :>!

Also; just finished this today.
impaandzelda.png

'Taking a break'

Enjoy :D!
EDIT: Just noticed the clouds look like crap; might fix that.

C

caduceus

Hello all! I'm sorry that I'm not as active as I should be. Schools being a pain.
Last night, I tried drawing some Skyward Sword fanart from scratch, but I found that it wasn't getting anywhere, so I'll just leave this here.

sswip.png
omg why so beautiful!!!!!!! 6_9

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Oh! A-Ah Thank you very much @w@!!
I-It's just a W.I.P. that will never be finished;; S-Sorry. B-But thank you for your comment!!

Admires from a distance.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ah, Raindrop, you're words of encouragement are so warming :>!

Also; just finished this today.
impaandzelda.png

'Taking a break'

Enjoy :D!
EDIT: Just noticed the clouds look like crap; might fix that.

That looks amazing!:D You are super talented!^^ I love your art! Keep up the fantastic work!;)

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Phenomenal work here. 8D I shall be keeping an eye on this thread. >3

Keep up the good stuff! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom