• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina Vs Harp

Ocarina or Harp?

• Ocarina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harp

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P

Poketch007

I personally prefer ocarinas. They look cooler, plus they seem more portable and efficient.

I prefer the Ocarnia to the harp. I literally have been trying to play the harp at the pumpkin place for over an hour. I keep failing and can't get the piece of heart. RAGEEEEEEE

I think the :eek:carina: is better the way you use it in oot and mm was better than the way the harp was used in ss plus i think the fact that the ocarina was not as well known as the harp adds a mysterious feel to the instrument in the game.

I'm going to be brutally honest here, the Harp sucks. With the harp all you did was strum back and forth and in most parts you didn't even do that. I was expecting them to do more with the harp, maybe something as innovative as the pan flute in spirit tracks? I prefer an ocarina to the harp because of these reasons.

I prefer the ocarina from OoT over the harp from Twilight Princess.

Um, i don't think there was a harp in Twilight Princess.

Last edited:
I like the ocarina better because you can play your songs and you feeel like your playing while harp you just move the wiimote back and forth and follow the circle.

I liked the ocarina more because I thought that it was easier to play than the harp. The harp actually gave me some trouble when I had to play it.

i prefer the Ocarina as you could play a variety of songs but with the harp you could only strum. Yes it then became a song but you couldn't play that song in other area's like with the ocarina.

C

Chuckles

Personally I have a thing for the Guitar in Majora's Mask but between Ocarina & Harp, the harp is just slightly more comfortable to play.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Ocarina! The songs that were played by the harp i dont even remember. I can, however, humm to u all the songs from Ocarina of Time that were played on the ocarina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom