• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo3ds Ambassadeur Program Check Tool

does any1 know if the tool is for europe becous i can't find it and im getting a bit scared i migth not be on it :( but i got it for 250

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
It's irrelevant how much you paid for the 3DS. It's only important if you have visited the eShop before August 12. Have you visited the eShop before that date? Did you download the free Excitebike, or the Pokedex, or the 3DS trailers for Kid Icarus, Paper Mario, etc? Or did you pay for a Virtual Console or DSiWare game? If so, then you're safe. It'll probably take another couple of hours here in Europe (I just checked, and the games aren't in the German eShop yet), but remember that they announced them for September 1st.

However, if you haven't been to the eShop before the deadline, then it doesn't matter if you paid 170€, 250€ or 365€, you won't be an Ambassador and won't be able to get the 20 free games.

thx i alr got on the eshop before bought some stuff but ok thx then i will be save and hurry nintendo
and what about that ambassadeur certifaceticion is that also when the games are there

Even if they haven't taken their system online yet, Europeans can still become Ambassadors.

You can still register for the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Programme, but in order to do so you will need to EITHER:

a) Have created a Friend Code and connected to the Internet with your Nintendo 3DS system prior to August 12th

OR

b) Have retained your original receipt or proof of purchase for your Nintendo 3DS system

It doesn't say what you have to do with the receipt, though, so assuming you can't download the games once they go live, your best bet would be to contact Nintendo through their customer support email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom