• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Should Make a Zelda Game That...

B

brandonjones739

That you have to be Zelda and go on a quest to find Link.

C

crobe11

they should completely remake the original in to something like ss.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
that would be ********. It's just like the princess peach thing:this princess saves herself. It would ruin the whole point of zelda. Plus, then it would be called the legend of link.:zora:

I don't know,I would kind of like to see a game like that.Except I think it should stay "The Legend of Zelda"but with some sort of clever subtext about Zelda being the hero.Like: "The Legend of Zelda:The Princesse's Quest". :L

Like Wand of Gamelon? NEVER AGAIN!!! Maybe as a side game but, with very little effort. I don't want it to take away from the production of the main series games.

It would loose the idea of the game, if the princess could save herself, why would she need Link again?I said this in the super peach thing and will say it again, the only thing that could be done is if you played as Sheik, but a whole based on that would be silly.

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
I like the idea of playing as Zelda again alot. I hate the idea of her saving Link though. I like Link because he's a hero, and he wouldn't be one if he needed help. I would love being able to play as Zelda in multiplayer too.

What you're asking for sounds like a Luigi's Mansion type thing to me, which would be awful. Zelda possesses the wisdom of a ruler, not the courage of a hero, she wouldn't fit as the main character. Besides, this has already happened in two of the three CD-i games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom