• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Does Something New for Once.

I was pretty sure I already replied to this thread but I guess not and therefore will share my thoughts on this title.

Pokemon+Nobunaga's Ambition certainly appears to be the most ambitious Pokemon spin-off ever created. The game will certainly appeal to those who played the Mystery Dungeon games earlier and seems to borrow heavily from another fantastic Nintendo franchise namely Fire Emblem, which I recently fell in love with.

I'll certainly check this title out at or near launch.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I've known of this for a while now, and I still am not going to get it. I'm fine with the regular Pokemon Games (not that I have anything against Rumble and that stuff,) but I'm not that much into the turn-based-action of Mystery Dungeon and Nobunaga's Ambition.

I'm particularly not bothered by that game now since it's going to be region locked...

Don't get me wrong, it was an interesting concept, but I wasn't as shocked by it's announcement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom