• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Nintendo Direct: As It Goes for HW

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Well in the Nintendo Direct we have now got the TP pack confirmed for November (no release date that i've seen), we also have Amiibos for HW as well, Link will give you the Spinner and any other will give a random weapon, material or rupee.

What's your take on this people.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Who knows. All i do know is i will be buying a Link Amiibo when i can just so i can have the spinner. Like all Zelda games I MUST HAVE 100%.

Looks like we'll have to pre-order the Link Amiibo. That's good as I'll get to see how it works in Smash Bros as well. The Zelda one? Who knows, I can't read Japanese. If anyone could translate that for us, that'd be nice. If the Zelda one gives us something interesting, I'll pre-order it too, but I'm undecided there.
Also that Jap link has a video trailer for the spinner.

am_linkzelda.png

Last edited:

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Zelda gets a weapon too. That page also explains that the other amiibos give weapons, materials, and rupees, and that you can get 5 per day.

You don't have to pre-order them, do you?

Zelda gets a weapon too. That page also explains that the other amiibos give weapons, materials, and rupees, and that you can get 5 per day.

You don't have to pre-order them, do you?
Thanks for translating the Japanese for us. Looks like that's 2 Amiibo I have to get. At least I can see how they work in SSB as well.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Wow, another weapon for Link. Every time I see that guys weapon count, it just astounds me. And now he's got another? I'm glad Zelda will get one too! (Indeed arigato Maikeru for the translation :). I'm still learning :(.).

I'm just happy altogether for the effort of another awesome weapon to master.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I actually couldn't read that either. I was just going off what other people said and figuring that was what was being implied in the picture.

That said, I've been hearing that the Japanese twitter account said that she isn't getting a new weapon for it, though I am hoping that she does.
Even if it's not from the Amiibo.

Anyways, I figure Link will get one more weapon. There's eight slots for each character for weapons, so it'd make sense for him to get one more.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Aww, really? Darn it. I was hoping Zelda would get something too, or anyone else other than Link for that matter. Don't get me wrong, I love to play Link, and they didn't have to give us a new weapon even for him. But still, my hopes were pretty high for another weapon :(.

ah yeah they updated the page clarifying that only Link gets a new weapon; Link (after the first touch) and Zelda just give a random weapon.
That's a shame. They've lost a Zelda Amiibo same from me (initially at least). I only want to buy the Amiibo that give a new HW weapon and test those in Smash Bros to see if it's worth getting any more for Smash Bros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom